Group Hatching Today!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagotchi567

Reaction score
is noon okay for our hatchings? if anyone is interested in doing the hatching please type the following information after about 5 minutes post-hatching

For v4.5's;

name

how old

pounds

training

for v5's;

family name

bond percentage

family type

names and genders of kids that are hatched (they are already given on the first icon)

have fun! i will get on here at 11:45 and tell you when to hatch.

by the way how do you get the family bondage percent higher on the v5's cuz when the training icon lights up i do a activity with them but the percent still wont go up.

;)

ok if nobody joins ill make the time longer like at 5 tonite on both of my hatchings topics. does that sound okay?

Oh, and to get the percent higher, you press the lighted icon ( first one on the bottom left) and choose a picture. The first will make your tama more intellectual, the second will make you more stylish, and the last will make you easy going.

Hope i helped!

-Darre

Can it be at 4 tonight?

Aww nevermind! i won't be home! noooooooo!

Sorry! i can't do it!

:p :D :p :p :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
i hatched mine yesterday just about after 12, and since i haven't been part of a hatch yet, i'm now part of this one lol :)

so here's my tama's stats :D

family name: the Mungo family

bond: 10%

type: blended

Mousetchi - son

tororotchi - daughter

ahirukutchi - son

I hatched mine yesterday at about 5 at night. is that okay?

Family name:LUNGY

bond:30%

type:blended(we all know how that will turn out!)

Mattaritchi-son-Stickyfingers

Belltchi-daughter-Lily

mousetchi-son-Loido

I am definetly thinking about a makiko for my tamagotchis. don't you think?

The names are kinda funny, but I really named them after a story my older sister created after what I did when I was young.(SCREAM) They are just people who can scream real loud.

I kinda changed my mind after hatching. I want to join!

ok i must be nuts but what happens to a blended family because i got mine 3 days ago and i dont know much about it yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back