Group hatching!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh man my tama turned into a fireball aka hinotamatchi. I love my tama and I think it cute but I didn't want it to be a hinotamatchi.

Today Luann had a baby boy with Bubba

But I only have 1 day to think of what I should name it so can you guys give me some ideas I would really appreciate it if you would give me some names

My tamagotchi is a v4 her name is lily. and its a girl .she gos to preschool and she a Puchitchi. :D :D :D :D :D and it is 0 years old. :D :D :D :pochitchi: :hitodetchi: ^_^ :kuribotchi: :hitodetchi: :ichigotchi: :kuribotchi:

today the matchmaker came to both of my v.4's yay me or should I say yay tamagotchis

Last edited by a moderator:
one day I was playing my tamagotchi. and the king came and gaive me a pinsll it can not use it .because it is still 0years oldd!!! ;) ;) :angry:

this group hatching is for anyone with a tamagotchi, no matter what version or age it is or whatever! just answer these questions-
what version is your tamagotchi?

tamas name and boy or girl

tamas age and job (or what school)

whats is your character?

my tama is a v4. her name is may, she is 1 and goes to elementary school and is the apple person :gozarutchi:

looking forward to seeing lots of people joining  :gozarutchi:
version: 4

Job: banker

mine is a Ponytchi

p.s. my bro got the same results

:unsure: :D girl/boy?:girl

name:sweet

username:katif (HAHAHspelled too fast wanted katie :( but ended up as katifo_O)

gen:1st

job:nurse

type:ponytchi(last time ichigotchi :) :lol: )

buddy me!!!!! :p

plz lemmi join! :eek:

-----------------------------------------

yo._.

yo._.

yo._.

yo

yo

yo

yo

yo

yo