Group Hatching!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ME AND MY SISTER FELL IN LOVE!!!!!!!!!!! IM ON MY GENERATION 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) ITS A GIRL!!!!!!!!

o lucky! mine isnt married:( hey i have a question when does it get married and how do you connect cus it wont work when i try to connect with my friend.....am i doing it right?

o lucky! mine isnt married:( hey i have a question when does it get married and how do you connect cus it wont work when i try to connect with my friend.....am i doing it right?
it has to be a boy and girl

they have to be adults

they have to connect until they each have four hearts on the friends list

they both have to be V2s

they both shake heads like they dont want to connect the boy goes over to the girls screen.they kiss.the boy goes back.the girl has 2 babies.the boy comes back.he picks up a baby.he goes back to his screen.they both have a baby.

well once my v1 had a baby and i never had connected it..... :) ive never connected b4....could you tell me how????
i dont no how i only got version 2

Last edited by a moderator:
THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) IM GOING SWIMMING AND ILL BE BACK BY 4:30

i bought an egg thinking it was a teething ring!!!is your adult gone yet?

Last edited by a moderator:
well mi tama might die.........i left it at school OOPS but it might not because when the adult goes away and i have to name my new tama it might stay there and not get sicker.......well i hope it doesnt die:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back