Group Hatching!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
YAY! Rizzo is now a toddler! He is the yellow blob thing! I LOVE HIM!

Well since i hatched mine at 8:30 last night they didnt evolve into teens today so as soon as they wake up tomorrow they will most probably evolve well right now they are sleeping they are in their toddler stage and are tamatchi's

I'm back!

Anyways, Rizzo changed into a teen this morning. He's the strawberry one! He's a good weight, and I want him to be a :) as an adult!

Here is Rizzo's status:

Name: Rizzo

Stage: Teen

Training bar: 4

Hunger: Full

Happiness: HAPPY!

Generation: 1

Weight: 25 pounds

Rizzo is a perfectly healthy teen!

Last edited by a moderator:
My Tamas are both one and they are teenagers!!! They are a little over weight though, I need to play with them more often, but other then that they are so cute and are really healthy!! :) ^_^

~Tama-Love~

My Tamas are both one and they are teenagers!!! They are a little over weight though, I need to play with them more often, but other then that they are so cute and are really healthy!! :) ^_^
~Tama-Love~
What teens are they? Rizzo is the strawberry teen!

I have Rizzo on pause. I'm a bit busy with tamatalk and other things..

Im guessing since I hatched them late at night theyre not evolving today ;)

But onto the good news both Bibi and Cici are now fulll training bars

More good news I RePainted my tama's and now Bibi and Cici are the proud owners of some rockin' black and red egg shells

Last edited by a moderator:
I un-paused Rizzo (FINALLY!) so he's not gonna change for a few days. I love Rizzo! He's so cute!

Mex and Tex are still teenageres, although they are almost adults because they are 3 years old. Too bad I can't mate them, (they are both Boys)!!! :blink: :p :p :) :furawatchi:

~Tama-Love~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back