Growing Up..... My tamagotchi the Music Star

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tamaluvz25

Reaction score
I got my tamagotchi Music Star a couple weeks ago. A few days ago I was on the 3rd generation, and I got a :mimitchi: mimitchi!! Now at age five my little Kamiko got married to mametchi! They had a baby boy! Later on today around six they will leave and I can start my 4th generation. This log will be all about my little boys adventures. BTW, I still a name for my little guy, any suggestions? Then PM me, I love to get mail. N-E way this * means my little guy is saying something. :mimitchi: this means my mimitchi is saying something. :mametchi: and this means my mametchi is saying something.

N-E waythis is my little mimitchis stats

Name: Kamiko

Hungry:****

Happy:****

Tone: 999

Rhythm:999

Original:999

Weight:27

Stress:0

Ranking: 1st

Fans:320,164,010

Ill be posting again around 6:30, BYE

Im sooo sorry Ive not not posted for so long. I had to go somewhere...... Anyway, In this time these are the last few words from Kamiko and her husband :( : we have to go now :wacko: :ph34r: i hope he grows up well.. :unsure: you will take care of him, wont you Sierra?

Its so sad. Anyway, I named the baby boy Buddi. He started with 249 for all of his stats. Then he grw up to be a kuchitamatchi, then kikitchi, and now *drumroll* my favorite male character............... Kuromametchi!!!!!! *clapping*

I cant wait to get him married to a makiko!!! Im also now taking care of my brothers tam (hes 9) and he cant really take care of him very well and his tam is a music star, its nonopotchi right which unfortuneatly is bad character. He didnt take very good care of him. N-Eway here is his stats:

name: Alexandr

stats: 356, 298, 267

classical music

skateboard

piano

and Buddis stats

Name: Buddi

stats: 797, 694, 737

rock n roll

car

mic

Ill post later hopefully!

how do i log my toy on to music city it wont let me it tells me i have the wrong user name what do i do please help

WHAT THE HECK (!) ARE YOU DOING ON MY TAMS LOG!!! :angry: :angry: :angry:

*sorry if I over react, but you realy shouldn't be here*

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back