Growth chart?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xzkiskazx

Reaction score
You know how obviously a tamagotchi goes from baby/toddler/teenager/adult

yea well i checked the growth chart and there are supposedly two more phases of adulthood.

Right now i have a Horoyotchi will it evolve to the next stage of adulthood? according to the chart the second adulthood stage is where Mametchi Mimitchi and Violetchi are at, or is that there are so many versions of adult stages and only one of them the teenager tamagotchi could turn into.

https://www.tamagotchi.com/pdf/chart_characters_v45.pdf

heres the link

i have horotchi too and she is sooooooo ugly(randomish)

But there is the oldies stage and i have no idea what other stage your thinking about.....

*and could you plz respond to some of my questions? no one seems to want to answer them....

If you are referring to the bottom line with the tama characters called Ojitchi, Otokitchi, Oyajitchi and Nazotchi, there not more stages of adulthood, Ojitchi and Otokitchi are characters your tama evolves into if you decline the matchmaker and don't have a child with another tama.

Oyajitchi is a character you unlock buy breeding an Ojitchi and an Otokitchi.

A Nazotchi is a tama you can only get in Debug mode.

I

no not the bottom one, the one on top of the bottom one and under the line where my tamagotchi is at.

I don't think there a seperate adult stage I think there just added in characters.

Sorry that I couldn't be more helpful. ;)

;) Tayz ;)

Do you mean the special characters? You can only get one of those if you have memetchi, mametchi or kutchipatchi AND a certain number of skill points. I find it very annoying because it is almost impossible for me to get them. :angry: :angry:

Hope I helped :)

:) TamagotchiGirl2007 :furawatchi:

hi kiska,

Tenpatchi, Tougyutchi, Ura Kuchipatchi, Ura Yattatchi, Ura Debatchi, and Shitektchi are other adults that you can get in the adult stage. This is not a "next stage" of adulthood.

As for Mametchi, Mimitchi, Kuchipatchi, Gozarutchi, Memetchi and Violetchi, they are still adults you can get in the adult stage, not a next stage of adulthood as well. However, for V4.5, they are the universal/others characters, ones that you get with less than average care.

There are just a lot of adults you can get. This is just Bandai's structure to conserve space, not signifying that there's a stage between adult and oldies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back