Grr...did not see this coming!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cakey

Reaction score
Wow I haven't been on this board for a while :D Its nice to be back!

So I just found out that my "friend" is saying very mean things behind my back. Over the internet. On a freaking hamster forum!!

*I am going to refer to this person as my "friend"*

My best friend and I bought hamsters yesterday. Both of us have had hamsters before, so we knew how to take care of them well. We are going to breed our hamsters, and beforehand we did TONS of research on hamster genetics and such, we know what we're doing. My "friend" told us about this cool hamster forum that is a good source of information. I went there after school today, and found this topic written by a user with the same name as my "friend". I clicked on it and she basically said that she has two "stupid friends" who want to breed hamsters, and she went on and on about how stupid her friends were. Now i'm thinking that these "two stupid friends" that she referred to on the post are me and my best friend. I am positive actually. Cause she goes on this hamster forum ALL THE TIME...and the person's username was the same as my "friend's" real name!

I'm not sure whether to confront her about this, or to just let it be...any advice?

Maybe you should ask her why wanting to breed hamsters makes a person so stupid. It kind of doesn't make sense to me why she would rant about how stupid you are when referring to the fact that you want to breed hamsters.

I agree with GG96.

Wanting to breed animals isn't stupid, it's actually a cool idea. (And baby hamstersare cute <3)

Maybe, if you want to be subtle, make refrences to the fourm. Like, "I was on that Hamster Fourm yesterday, _____. I think I saw you on there."

If you want to be straight forewards, ask "I saw that Hamster Fourm topic, ____. It said 'two stupid friends'. What's your username? Did you write that?"

You should definetely confront her.

No one should get away with insulting people behind their backs. :D

He/She possibly could be feeling a little jealous, or maybe left out?

I would ask her why it's so stupid to breed hamsters. She's the stupid one for talking about you behind your back. ;)

My friend apologized, she said that her other friend was making her say mean stuff, and that she was a little jealous. Her friend however, will not stop trashing me and my friend on the same post. I don't know her personally, so I can't stop her friend from trash talking me and my friend. It still bugs me though =/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back