Grr!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

<-Honeysuckle->

Reaction score
I went to the park today and there were these two teenagers snogging and doing french kissing on the grass.

Ewww...I was disgusted. I hate people who do things like that in public not in private.

But what made it worse:

My little sister yelled out bad things (o.o) at the pair. The boy came over, had a go at her, I told my Mum, she started rowing, I screamed, and there was an awful arguement. It was my sister's fault tho.

Argh!!! &lt;_&lt; Who else hates these ppl?

Well, yes, I do. But, theyre in LOVE. I agree with you totally but youll understand more later on in your life. &lt;_&lt;

I don't really mind. I usually just ignore those type of people that do that in the public. I usually just think, "Let them be."

I went to the park today and there were these two teenagers snogging and doing french kissing on the grass. Ewww...I was disgusted. I hate people who do things like that in public not in private.

But what made it worse:

My little sister yelled out bad things (o.o) at the pair. The boy came over, had a go at her, I told my Mum, she started rowing, I screamed, and there was an awful arguement. It was my sister's fault tho.

Argh!!! &lt;_&lt; Who else hates these ppl?
what do you mean by 'had a go at her' and that ur mom started 'rowing'????????

yes i hate those people. Like IN FRONT OF THE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL these two teens were making out and like doing nasty stuff.

I don't really mind. I usually just ignore those type of people that do that in the public. I usually just think, "Let them be."
Exactly. They're in love, and as Tamasweet2 said, you'll understand when you'r older.

Kids get disgusted by these things.

When you're older you'll understand. They are just spending time together showing their love for each other by kissing. Just leave them alone, and they won't bother you.

I don't think they needed to be french kissing in the park, honestly. There's "being in love" and there's "common courtesy." You can go on a date without making out and, you know, save it for later.

I don't think they needed to be french kissing in the park, honestly. There's "being in love" and there's "common courtesy." You can go on a date without making out and, you know, save it for later.
I agree.

They're not in love. They like to make an exebition of themselves.

They want attention. It isn't a thing: 'Understand when you're older.'

&lt;-Honeysuckle-&gt; obviously finds kissing in public disturbing. Not just kissing.

I'd like to do those sorta things in private and I think others should too.

If they want to 'show there love' in that sence they should do it in private.

Not everybody wants to see that espescialy in a public place such as a park.

I've had that before. I've only kissed my boyfriend once in public, and it was just a little peck. But this middle aged woman said "Hey! Get a room before I get the cops on you two". When she turned away I flipped her off, these other teenagers saw it and laughed. I hate when peple do that. I don't really care of people make out in public. I mean, it doesn't matter. Almost everybody is going to make out some time in their life. If I saw people making out, I would definatly NOT say somthing. It doesn't really bother me.

C~M

I don't pay attention when people do that. It's not my buisness. Although, you might do that later in life. So, as my grandfather says "dont knock it till you try it". ;) :) Haha. I would not say anything if I saw people doing that. Everyone is going to make out in their life. You'll see. :angry: :D

I've had that before. I've only kissed my boyfriend once in public, and it was just a little peck. But this middle aged woman said "Hey! Get a room before I get the cops on you two". When she turned away I flipped her off, these other teenagers saw it and laughed. I hate when peple do that. I don't really care of people make out in public. I mean, it doesn't matter. Almost everybody is going to make out some time in their life. If I saw people making out, I would definatly NOT say somthing. It doesn't really bother me.
C~M
You're right, it is rude for people to yell at teenagers who are kissing in public, and it's okay to kiss in public. But I still don't think it's right to just go make out anywhere.

If they want to 'show there love' in that sence they should do it in private. Not everybody wants to see that espescialy in a public place such as a park.
I think a park is a good place to be with your boyfriend/girlfriend. I've only gone at night, the park where I live is too busy during the day and there are WAAAY too many people during the day. It's almost like an everyday of the year party. O.O

In fact one time me and my b/f were just taking a walk and it was like, 10:00 at night. These other people were there. Me and him were just like, holding hands, and this retarded 9 year old girl was like "ewww theyre holding hands! gross!!!!!" I turned around and was like "shut the f*** up, and I threw a pebble at her, she started crying and when she turned around me and him ran off before she got her retarded parents.

C~M

You're right, it is rude for people to yell at teenagers who are kissing in public, and it's okay to kiss in public. But I still don't think it's right to just go make out anywhere.
Thats a good point. A peck is okay, but you shouldn't make out where there are little children present. lol monkey see monkey do. lol probably not but still... :angry:

Well I understand some places are not okay, but the park is okay. I mean, if people don't like it, they don't have to watch. Nobody is forcing them to stay. I know a few places are not okay such as church and while you're waiting to cross the street and making out in a grocery store. Those places aren't really okay.

C~M

I went to the park today and there were these two teenagers snogging and doing french kissing on the grass. Ewww...I was disgusted. I hate people who do things like that in public not in private.

But what made it worse:

Argh!!! :angry: Who else hates these ppl?
Can somebody answer my question PLEASE?!

What does 'the boy had a go at her' and that ur mom started 'rowing' mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back