Grrr!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

katie101448

Reaction score
I earn about 2000 tamapoints a day. One day I got 9999 and I bought a trunk. That went me down 200 though. I opened the chest and it gave me 800 points. I should have gotton 10,000 somthin. Why wont it let me go past 9999 gotchipoints or tamapoints or watever :huh:

Tamagotchi point limit is 9999. You can't go any further. I don't know why it's like that, but I think part of the reason is that the screen might not have enough room for a 5 digit number. Hope I helped! :huh:

I earn about 2000 tamapoints a day. One day I got 9999 and I bought a trunk. That went me down 200 though. I opened the chest and it gave me 800 points. I should have gotton 10,000 somthin. Why wont it let me go past 9999 gotchipoints or tamapoints or watever :huh:
Yes, this is the maximum points you can earn on the V3 and V2. :D Even if you won 2,000 gp, you still will be left with 9,999 gp. Bandai just made the Tamagotchi programed that way, so you will not be able to earn or have a total of more than 9,999 gp. :D

~Tama-Love~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back