grrrrr

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamalover67

Reaction score
:chohimetchi: i was searching for tamagotchis on google, and they were on a site called geek.com or something like that! what are they saying! :chohimetchi: i am so not a geek or a nerd! well just tell me what you think of that! :D

:chohimetchi: i was searching for tamagotchis on google, and they were on a site called geek.com or something like that! what are they saying! :chohimetchi: i am so not a geek or a nerd! well just tell me what you think of that! :D
CALM DOWN!

It's just the name of a site! There not trying to reffer to us!

Maybe the creator of it is.........

Funny, I found the same site in the same way. They were having a discussion about how Tamagotchis stank and were amazingly stupid and Nintendogs was the coolest thing in the world.

omg get over it they werent referring to us as geek or nerds i looked at the site u mite be a nerd for not looking into it but omg get over it :D :p :lol: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :) :( :eek: ;)

Funny, I found the same site in the same way. They were having a discussion about how Tamagotchis stank and were amazingly stupid and Nintendogs was the coolest thing in the world.
Nintendogs arent the coolest thing in the world in fact there not even close to beong 'cool' -.-' . the website thing ,there realy is no point in going nuts over something like that, that is there aoppinun and this is ours , get over it!

I know, I've been to that site. I don't like it either. It categorized Tamagotchis in a geeky section. I saw a topic there that said, "Tamagotchis are geeky!". I thought they weren't geeky at all! They are a cool toy, not geeky toy. :D

Why is everybody so offended with being called a geek? Who cares? If anything, you should be in touch with your inner geek. We're all a bit geeky in some way. It's really not an insult.

Well I do like Nintendogs...Like ALOT but Tamagotchis still rock!!!!!!

Why is everybody so offended with being called a geek? Who cares? If anything, you should be in touch with your inner called a. We're all a bit geeky in some way. It's really not an insult.
Well, it's offending me. I don't like being called a geek. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back