GRRRRR>:(

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
we have been trying  to be nice 2 her. we dont realy have a popular scale... well actually theres people like me almost in the middle but good friends the realy popular people. and then (im sad 2 say) there are people that have there own group... this includes people who, lets put it this way, are gross but luckly have a group of there own. this way everything USUALY works out... unless someone starts acting mean 2 everyone else. im not saying that she is bellow us she just acts like she is above EVERYONE. i realy think i should just ignore her...
Well before you were saying "we let her join our click and she's 'below the foodchain'" and stuff like that, to me it sound like it's a popularity scale kinda thing, even though you deny it, and you refer to her as a brat, but yet you call her dirty... It seems like you think your better than her just because she's different, but heck that's my opinion.

Anyway, lesson learned don't trust anyone with locker combos or passwords. :huh:

Well before you were saying "we let her join our click and she's 'below the foodchain'" and stuff like that, to me it sound like it's a popularity scale kinda thing, even though you deny it, and you refer to her as a brat, but yet you call her dirty... It seems like you think your better than her just because she's different, but heck that's my opinion.

Anyway, lesson learned don't trust anyone with locker combos or passwords. :huh:
im not saying that shes below me... she just acts like im ugly and pathetic... for ex. i have this rely cute shirt from justice that is pink whith white dots all over it. everyone in my class thinks its cute so i where it 1-2 times a week on mondays and thursdays. well anyways the sholders puff out a bit and she started making fun of it and saying stuff like"how old are u? 4?" and other stuff, 1 of my good friends stood up for me and said,"Wubzy's shirt is realy cute" and the mean girl just walked away and said"well gosh, u dont have 2 be so pushy about it" acted like we had been making fun of her. :huh: well anyways NOW do u see what i meen? i wasnt saying that i was above her just that she acted she was above everyone...

well if i were you i would tell an adult or her parents. You should actually report it to the police beacause it is stealing an she can get in trouble! If you want to be buddies we can pm me if so!!!

I think this might start a flame war, I'm not going to anwer to this, i'm not popular and I don't care populars are USUALLY very snoby,mean, and RUDE.
popular people are people too :huh:

im not popular ehthier, so i wont lecture you about anything of the sort.

well if i were you i would tell an adult or her parents. You should actually report it to the police beacause it is stealing an she can get in trouble! If you want to be buddies we can pm me if so!!!

I agree with that reporting to the police thing because hacking into accounts is against the law with anything really, but you shouldn't have trusted her in the first place. :huh:

I would steal all the stuff back.
i know what u mean... i think she sold it all... my other friend who doesnt like her eather said she had over like a million dollars!> :eek: Grrrr.......... i wouldnt have been so angry at her if she hadnt stolen my stuff. i only gave her my password becouse i wasnt aloud 2 use the computer on week days... it realy ticks me off that i trusted her and she lied 2 me. ive accused her of this and all she says is ' it wasnt me... i dont know who did it' GRRRRRR> :( > :eek: she is a liar that i dont want 2 be friends with. what should i do :eek: :huh:

....ive accused her of this and all she says is ' it wasnt me... i dont know who did it'  GRRRRRR> :eek: > :(   she is a liar that i dont want 2 be friends with. what should i do :eek:   :huh:
Wait wait wait, maybe she is telling the truth, maybe she didn't do it. What's you evidence that she was the one who hacked your account? Maybe she told someone your password and they did it, or do your friends have the password? Because even if you think "They would NEVER do that to me!" well think again because this happened to me when my friend seen my password.

Wait wait wait, maybe she is telling the truth, maybe she didn't do it. What's you evidence that she was the one who hacked your account? Maybe she told someone your password and they did it, or do your friends have the password? Because even if you think "They would NEVER do that to me!" well think again because this happened to me when my friend seen my password.
my friend saw her do it and know she has been trying 2 get back in couse she came up 2 me and asked her if she could have my new password. my friend couldnt stop her... i know its true, the friend that saw her do this has known me since kindergarten :huh: :eek: :eek:

if i could i would use worse words than brat!she logged onto my webkinz acount and stole ALL of my stuff> :( everyone at my school HATES her becouse she acks like shes the most beautiful and perfect girl in the school.Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(she has orange frizzy hair, is over weight,and her close NEVER match) no offence 2 anyone. please help me!!!!!!!!! she tries 2 hange out whith the populars but we dont like her. we're thinking about avoiding her and not talking 2 her, we realy wouldnt do this if she didnt act like such a brat..... i might even get her webkinz password and steal all my stuff back(she has one million dollars on her acount!!!!) what should i do? tell me what you would do! should i get my stuff back? please, reply asap!!!! :eek: :D :lol: :huh: ;)
So you are saying you are popular?

Don't make fun of her. Is having Black straight hair a sin, No? Then why is having Orange frizzy hair? ;)

Would you be making fun of her is she was under weight? Pro'lly not.

Would you be making fun of her if her clothes always matched? Unlikely.

On to your problem :)

She does sound like a Brat, regardless to her appearances.

Tell her parents what she did, maybe they will make her buy you a new webkinz?

So you are saying you are popular? Don't make fun of her. Is having Black straight hair a sin, No? Then why is having Orange frizzy hair? :lol:

On to your problem :eek:

You took the words right out of my mouth.

I totally understand where you're coming from too, wubzywoo, but I don't think most of what you said was necassary.

I know, she definantly shouldn't have hacked your account if she wanted to be your friend, and I'm not exactly blaming you for it, but giving out your password, especially to a person you practically just met, and don't know much about? :eek:

The hacking made you most upset, I'm thinking. The best thing to do would be to tell an adult, wether its your parents or hers. :lol:

Like I said, a couple things you posted here weren't exactly necessary, like calling her, "Over-weight and ugly". I know, sometimes people with her attitude get on a whole lot of people's nerves, but the problem isn't her appearence.

The whole, "She's not above us on the 'food chain'," thing - Getting out of hand! This 'Food Chain' is not real. We are all equals, and deserve to be treated as so. ;)

sorry, police have more important things to do than take care of stolen virtual stuff.

you really cant do anything about it now becuase you gave it to her.

its not like she hacked into it. yes, it was wrong, but eh, what more can you do?

if this is really bothering you, you might want to talk to your parents or your conselor.

So you are saying you are popular? Don't make fun of her. Is having Black straight hair a sin, No? Then why is having Orange frizzy hair? :huh:

On to your problem :lol:

i was realy angry at her when i typed that... did u read my other posts? they tell more about what i mean. she was making fun of my weight,saying i was too skinny, my close, whicht is in Another post, and how my hair didnt look like everyone elses. yes i know 2 wrongs dont make a right but i was just getting my feelings onto paper... that way i wont explode at her. i just need some help... please dont think im A bad person... i just need to no what to do ;) :eek: :D oh yah and i dont make fun of her...

if i could i would use worse words than brat!she logged onto my webkinz acount and stole ALL of my stuff> :( everyone at my school HATES her becouse she acks like shes the most beautiful and perfect girl in the school.Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(she has orange frizzy hair, is over weight,and her close NEVER match) no offence 2 anyone. please help me!!!!!!!!! she tries 2 hange out whith the populars but we dont like her. we're thinking about avoiding her and not talking 2 her, we realy wouldnt do this if she didnt act like such a brat..... i might even get her webkinz password and steal all my stuff back(she has one million dollars on her acount!!!!) what should i do? tell me what you would do! should i get my stuff back? please, reply asap!!!! :( :p :D :huh: :(
Read through the bolded and answer me this. Who's really being the brat?

You came on a forum to talk crap about a girl that you don't like. You insulted her looks and told us that you and your friends avoid her because she's not popular and wants to be. Can you really blame her? People like you treat her like crap, obviously she's either going to try to fit in with you guys, or do something to get you back for your behavior towards her.

Maybe if you didn't treat her the way you do, she wouldn't have logged onto your account and taken your stuff.

Also if you didn't insult her looks and personality, she might not try to have a high and mighty attitude about herself. She's trying to feel good about herself. Is that really so horrible? No. It's called trying to fix damaged self-esteem.

I HATE people like that. Just don't hack her account. Change your password and then just tell her that you dont want her to be your friend!! :(

Read through the bolded and answer me this. Who's really being the brat?
You came on a forum to talk crap about a girl that you don't like. You insulted her looks and told us that you and your friends avoid her because she's not popular and wants to be. Can you really blame her? People like you treat her like crap, obviously she's either going to try to fit in with you guys, or do something to get you back for your behavior towards her.

Maybe if you didn't treat her the way you do, she wouldn't have logged onto your account and taken your stuff.

Also if you didn't insult her looks and personality, she might not try to have a high and mighty attitude about herself. She's trying to feel good about herself. Is that really so horrible? No. It's called trying to fix damaged self-esteem.
I agree. Treat others like you want to be treated. You treat her like garbage, so you got what was coming. Sympathy = 0.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back