GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fridgos

Reaction score
I went up the city with my family to get another games for my DS. I went up with £30 which is about enough. We went into two shops GAME and Gamestation. I got the game I wanted (MonkeyBall:Touch and Roll) and a few other things: Two glow in the dark stylus' and Game cases. All together £30.97 So my dad lends me 1p.

Later on the way back to the carpark we went in a shop for my brother to look in. I went to the upstairs part...there it was...the last V4 - £12.49

But then I'd only have 4 games....I dont want to lose or gain anything
I only havev 4! Just think- what would you prefer, DS game or Tamagotchi Version 4? ;)

:D //RM :D

I went up the city with my family to get another games for my DS. I went up with £30 which is about enough. We went into two shops GAME and Gamestation. I got the game I wanted (MonkeyBall:Touch and Roll) and a few other things: Two glow in the dark stylus' and Game cases. All together £30.97 So my dad lends me 1p.
Later on the way back to the carpark we went in a shop for my brother to look in. I went to the upstairs part...there it was...the last V4 - £12.49
Sell something else. Not the game. ;)

But then I'd only have 4 games....I dont want to lose or gain anything
Okay you're mad for not having enough to get the V4, but you don't want to lose or gain anything to get the item? So you're just mad because you can be then? Because either way if you won't do anything then you don't get further thigns you want :D

well that sucks but you could do things for money or ask for money from you parents :mametchi: :mimitchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back