Guess the gender!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyways this is off topic but spring at my place has NOT sprung. >.> There's still tons of snow on the ground and it's like -10 degrees (Celcius. We count by Celcius in Canada, not Farenheit). But it was much better last week, it was so warm last week it was like summer! What happened? Is it because of global warming? :huh:
Off Topic: We're already into autumn and it feels almost like summer. We also go by Celcius here in New Zealand.

Angel:) you're a girl. It's kinda obvious because what boy would have the username Angel?

yeah.... that boy would be crazy!!!!

anyways are you a girl??? i mean i dont really know yet...

Off Topic: We're already into autumn and it feels almost like summer. We also go by Celcius here in New Zealand.
Angel:) you're a girl. It's kinda obvious because what boy would have the username Angel?
I know we're already into Spring and it feels like the coldest winter ever! >.> Anyways we live exactly opposite from each other around the world! :huh: (like you live in New Zealand and I live in Canada).

Anyways, I know you're a girl. xD You're right, what kind of a boy would have hearts in their usernames, have a mametchi avvie, and be named Sharpay's#1 fan? xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back