GUESS WHAT! Babies Can't Connect?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. I got my tamagotchi yesterday and me and my friend connected and mine was still a baby.

Of COURSE you can connect with babies. I do it all the time.

Maskitchi lover,

Matcher_73 :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

People have been saying that you cannot connect with another tama if one of them (or both) are babies... i tried it last night and i had a baby and an adult, so i tried connecting them together, AND IT WORKED!!!! So all of the rymors that said that babies cant connect they can... go ahead and try it!!!!!!!!

-Me Forever!!

AKA LILYGIRL :)
same here!!i belive u!!!on the v3 the baby looks like an alien (unsure)!! ;)

There are even rumors of eggs connecting which is totally not true. Yes, babies can definitely connect <:-l

Unsure? :furawatchi: This is it,v4 tamagotchis also can connect I think either theres a problem with your tamagotchi or something else that is...I don't know :D !Well mine work if you still don't believe :D !I restart my adult just to get married with my other tamagotchi so I started connecting them as this present,I didn't even know that they can't connect since I heard my friends saying it can't connect,I went to show them and they finailly believe me so I think the others said v2 to v3 can connect but v4 also can!Those who are worried these post are the tips ;)

Apparently it's different depending on when and where it's from.

I think U.S. is the only place they can, except the very first V1s (which I didn't get; I connected within the 10 minutes I started it)

Well, the Uratamas don't let you confirm the connection icon when it's a baby. The Uratama is a Japanese tama. And, no matter if your adult has a baby, that doesn't count as BEING the baby on the V4. It means that some REGULAR BABIES can't connect, but most of them can.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back