guess what everybody!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kawaii-cat

Reaction score
so for christmas I got a tamagotchi school but it was shipped all the way from Japan. And well, it's kinda completley in Japaneese so I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT MY TAMA IS SAYING OR ANYTHING!!!!

first off, I don't even know what the purpose of a tama school is or what you need to do with it :D

and does anyone know where i can like find some directions for the tamagotchi school that is in English?

thanks

so for christmas I got a tamagotchi school but it was shipped all the way from Japan. And well, it's kinda completley in Japaneese so I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT MY TAMA IS SAYING OR ANYTHING!!!!
first off, I don't even know what the purpose of a tama school is or what you need to do with it :D

and does anyone know where i can like find some directions for the tamagotchi school that is in English?

thanks
hmph... I was supposed to get one for Christmas, but I didn't..

Tamagotchi School, from what I read, your tama has a job. It receives a letter everyday, of wich is written in japanese.

And that's just about all I remember.

Too bad you can't understand it AT ALL now...

maby if you just give it toys and food you don't need to here what it says every single day i know some codes to get free stuff eg food and toys so you will be able to get it stuff with out spending a dollar post back if you want some codes shop is in the game sign if you did not know so is your items

hope it helps you a lot

totally_tama

thanks for replying,

to CuteDancingBailey:

hmmm, I.. don't think I got any letter.... but I think you just teach the tamagotchis that come into you're class and play games with it :lol: not too exciting...

ps: I love your avatar!!

-------------------------------------------------------

to totally_tama:

um, i don't think it gives you a choice to feed it or buy anything. All I know of is to play games with it :lol:

Well, I dont have v4 and im not sure what Tama School is, but if I were you, I'd just buy a new one...then everything is fixed...I dont know how much $$ it is though. Sounds expensive...

If you got to that like that Dr.Tam posted ^_^ It show the the english instructions of japaneese tamagotchi's that weren't release no where else except Japan.

thankyou so much everyone!!!

and thankyou dr. tam i figured out on the link you gave me that it does have a shop and items!!!

I'll experement more and try to figure it out

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back