Guess what people! :D

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

meowbark

September 2008 Contest Winner
Reaction score
End of the Year Exams and Reviews are coming up! I did my math/ELA one today! What about yall!?

And Im just putting the !'s for stupidity

Oh god. I hate Finals.

I'm having my first one the 16th of May, and my last one the 24th. Yeeey...

I'm not in school currently. Being 22 years old has its perks.

Although I AM looking into college on the 17th.

Yes, we are having our STAR testing. We had English/language arts last week, and math, and this week we have our CAT tests. It's kind of stupid, we don't get out until the second week of June, so after the STAR tests, we don't really learn anything in school except for in History and Science.

Oh god. I hate Finals.
I'm having my first one the 16th of May, and my last one the 24th. Yeeey...
So are ours! We are having End of Courses currently, the last week of school is all fun

We already finished state testing. At least I think so. There might be more! We have final exams the last day of school. ;) Which is the day after Memorial Day.

Matchy :wacko:

I only know when my science final is, and that's June 13th.

About state testing, I already did ELA and Long Composition. I have Math MCAS next week (Yay!), and History and Social Sciences (Tryouts, they don't count) 2 weeks from now.

End of the Year Exams and Reviews are coming up! I did my math/ELA one today! What about yall!?
And Im just putting the !'s for stupidity
You know what's awesome?

I've been done my tests and such since late April.

You know what's even more awesome?

MB, this is the most positive topic I've ever seen from you lately XD!

OK Being I have no idea what that is but i figured at my school it is like Iowas and CAT Tests We did those *Counts on fingewrs* a while ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back