Guess what?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Space Unicorn

Reaction score
Colorado Springs, Colorado. The dryest, place ever
Looklooklooklook

I emailed Bandai and said

"There aren't many Tamagotchi fans out there as it used to be. If you advertised on TV then maybe there would be more fans. Its hard to find someone who knows what Mametchi is or a V3 or a Music Star. I would also like to see an even amount of boy designs and girl designs. I know Tamagotchis are not stupid beeping eggs like everyone thinks they are so why don't you advertise on Disney Channel, Nickelodeon, Cartoon Network and other channels on the TV? There would be more Tamagotchi Fans and I would like to connect my Tama-go with someone's tamagotchi other than mine. Please bring the tamagotchi spirit back in places, I know it's in Japan so why don't you put as much advertising effort in other places?

Also, when is the Tamagotchi! Anime coming to the US?"

They said

Bandai America appreciates your passion regarding Tamagotchi.

While Bandai as a whole manufactures Tamagotchi toys worldwide, there are product differences between Japan, the U.S. and other countries. The product lineups are therefore tailored to each market and its audience.

We shall share your comments with our Sales and Marketing teams."

:3 Everyone, send them somehting simillar to this, the Tamagotchi franchise might have some hope!

"

Thats a great idea.Why don't we flood the Bandai customer support inbox with copy-pastes of the message you sent?I bet we can get the word across that way.:3

This is a great idea indeed. If a lot of people do this, then Bandai might put tamagotchis on TV!!! I hope we can get colored tamas in the USA.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great idea! Everyone send Bandai an email asking for more advertisement!!

I wouldn't copy and paste the same message.

If you're going to flood Bandai America's inbox, use your own words and feelings to describe what you'd like to see.

If I were them I'd rather see a bunch of tama fans expressing their own different feelings about the products, instead of just seeing the same exact thing from different users.

I wouldn't copy and paste the same message.

If you're going to flood Bandai America's inbox, use your own words and feelings to describe what you'd like to see.

If I were them I'd rather see a bunch of tama fans expressing their own different feelings about the products, instead of just seeing the same exact thing from different users.

I definitely agree with Inmyroomreb. I think that it might not be a good idea to flood BanDai's inbox at all since they might get annoyed and ignore you. If you want to,okay then!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back