Guess who's back? :D

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

puddingpower

Reaction score
that place...you know, where the people are
HI IT'S ME MEMETCHI-GIRL AGAIN!!

Sowwy for the inconvinience su. Of not replying 'n stuffs. X3

I lost my passsss so I couldn't go on...BUT THAT IS DIFFERENT NOW I AM ALIVE AGAIN!!

...Yeah...

This is my permanent account so be my fri3nd! Oh yeah I went there! Haha...

Ima gonna introduce myself AGAIN for all those peeps that don't know me (GASP! Who doesn't know me?!)

HELLO! My name is Joz, but you can call me Joz. :3 I am 12 years old, but I'm gonna be 13 on March 3rd. ^.^ I am VERRRRY hyper so if your lookin for an order o' laughs, I'm your waitress. XD I'm in 7th grade but I act like WAY younger! Woo! And I'm NOT too old to love Tamagotchis and anime boys!! THERE IS NOT AN AGE LIMIT FOR THAT!!!!!!!!

I love Tamagotchi for like EVAH and I also love Naruto and Pokemon and many more animes because I'm cool and weird...(Maybe weird but I dunno about cool XD) Oh and for the awesome people

Pleeeeease be my friend??? For every person that doesn't be my friend, God kills a kitten...Please. Do it for the kittens. :D

Welcome back to tamatalk.

*reads your profile*

CHA! You're a Akatsuki fan too? Awesome. ^^

OMG!

I'm in 7th grade!

And I act way youger!

HA!

=D I'll be your friend. Poor kitties =P I like Pokemon too! But.... I'm sorry, but I completely and totally despise Naruto. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back