Guest attack on Tamatown!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kapteeni kilppa

Reaction score
I was on tamatown with LP1216 when this happened
iaza13100342008900.jpg

Those random characters with red hat kept coming time after time, and they all tried to block someone else. It was quite annoying, I believe that the person who did this was the same person all the time because all of these had the same plan: try to block LP1216 or ME2620 (they all did the same) It was first funny but then it became annoying because the free space to stand in the entrance was getting smaller and smaller. Or were they some sort of bots, anyway, this was quite weird :huh: :angry:

lol I didn't really keep that as a funny joke but I hope that the person who did this stupid thing is now happy. Oh yes, if some of you don't believe this I can say that all those guest bots were level 1 without cds and with empty rooms. Simple bots.. ;) Lol luckily we still found some free space to stand. :lol:

EDIT: There are heaps of more still coming but I hope they're on friendly mood! xD

This is a pic from a moment later:
iaza13100361469500.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I think this is perfectly acceptable; the guests are just angry because:

A: Some people cheat on competitions (vote for themselves) and that is why the guests are all level 1 with no items: they can't get a high score in any competition because of all the people cheating.

B: They want some popularity for a change. I mean, I see ME2620 standing in that corner every time I log on, and it's time to give others a turn there!

C: They want to get on without people showing off their great characters and expensive clothes and generally making all the "newbies" look stupid.

That's my view anyway. Not trying to offend anyone.

I call this guest bullying. "Famous" people think guests are stupid and - *searching for right word* - insignificant. This causes guests to get angry and rebel by "attacking" all the "famous" people.

Also, why is it a big deal? Ask yourself WHY, WHAT and WHERE, HOW and WHO.

WHY do you want a place where everyone will have to see your character?

WHAT makes you think that there is anything wrong with the guests borrowing your space for a bit?

WHERE do you actually want to go, since standing there doing nothing is a waste of time?

HOW do you intend to gain anything through standing there doing nothing?

WHO is it really that you are thinking of as insignificant? What if one of those guests was actually me logged onto my cheat testing account?

Again, I'm not trying to offend anyone or start a fight. I'm just posting my view on this.

I think this is perfectly acceptable; the guests are just angry because:

A: Some people cheat on competitions (vote for themselves) and that is why the guests are all level 1 with no items: they can't get a high score in any competition because of all the people cheating.

B: They want some popularity for a change. I mean, I see ME2620 standing in that corner every time I log on, and it's time to give others a turn there!

C: They want to get on without people showing off their great characters and expensive clothes and generally making all the "newbies" look stupid.

That's my view anyway. Not trying to offend anyone.

I call this guest bullying. "Famous" people think guests are stupid and - *searching for right word* - insignificant. This causes guests to get angry and rebel by "attacking" all the "famous" people.

Also, why is it a big deal? Ask yourself WHY, WHAT and WHERE, HOW and WHO.

WHY do you want a place where everyone will have to see your character?

WHAT makes you think that there is anything wrong with the guests borrowing your space for a bit?

WHERE do you actually want to go, since standing there doing nothing is a waste of time?

HOW do you intend to gain anything through standing there doing nothing?

WHO is it really that you are thinking of as insignificant? What if one of those guests was actually me logged onto my cheat testing account?

Again, I'm not trying to offend anyone or start a fight. I'm just posting my view on this.
Ehh.... yeah sure, this topic was just supposed to be a funny thing where guests are conquering the entrance, but I see that you can't understand a joke. For me it wasn't that fun after 20 guests all from same person tried to get rid of me, but thought that you people would take this a funny thing. (like probably most of you did) I didn't critize any guests on this topic since they were made by a person who wanted to have a fight.

Answer to your ABC's:

A. Some people cheat on contests. YEAH TRUE, THAT HAS BEEN HAPPENED SINCE THE 1ST CONTEST!Not my problem if the guests don't have a tamagotchi or they can't find the codes from the internet, you see you need to login to join the contest. Oh yeah!, WE ALL STARTED AS A LEVEL 1 GUEST, THE FOLLOWING THINGS ARE JUST HOW MUCH YOU LIKE TO BE IN MUSIC CITY.

B. WATCH CLEARLY AND YOU NOTICE THAT IT IS NOT ME2620 WHO IS STANDING ON THE LEFT TOP CORNER, IT IS ME2627 WHO IS ALSO ME2623 AND ALMOST ALL OF THOSE GUESTS ARE HIS BOT ACCOUNTS BECAUSE ME2627 DISAPPEARED SO DID ALMOST ALL OF THE GUESTS!!!

C. I would understand if you were talking about characters like dazzilitchi and those, but I'm using cheap costumes just cause I like them, so does those other "famous" :p people. ALSO, tell me the part when I was BULLYING guests in this topic? This was supposed to be just a funny happening on Music City??!

Why is it a big deal: THIS WAS NOT EVEN SUPPOSED TO BE A BIG DEAL BUT I SEE THAT FOR YOU IT SEEMS TO BE SO. Actually I'm asking you: What is the annoying part for you in this topic, you see other people have replied lol and stuff like that, they see that this is just a funny thing. Also something about the B.part.... You're now indicating pretty much towards me, why is it such a big deal for you if I stand there? I am not the only one..... And that "stupid person who did this" means ME2627 and his multiple accounts if you didn't realize that already. And also if I would have been angry and bullied those guests during I made this topic, the name would not probably be "Guest attack on Tamatown, lol this is weird" it would be more like "Stupid guests annoying on Music City". And I did not do that so your post does not make a sense for me. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
OK...I didn't know it was meant to be a joke. Well, I'm not particularly good with understanding jokes. And it annoys me how I see people (ME2627, TS9520, I don't care who) standing there in a space because A: It's pointless. B: They gain friend requests only to not even look at who wants to be their friend. C: They could be giving codes to these level 1 guests so they can enter contests.

OK...I didn't know it was meant to be a joke. Well, I'm not particularly good with understanding jokes. And it annoys me how I see people (ME2627, TS9520, I don't care who) standing there in a space because A: It's pointless. B: They gain friend requests only to not even look at who wants to be their friend. C: They could be giving codes to these level 1 guests so they can enter contests.
I understand your point at this, it is good. I guess A is personal for you, and B is not for me the thing I'm chasing, cause I can't add anyone atm since my friendlist is completely full. C. The problem is just how could we give them codes? Once I tried to give one guest a tamago hoshitchi code by using the easter eggs, it was very difficult and in the end the other person couldn't get the code because of the misunderstoodments in the code. And almost all of the codes can be found from the internet so I don't think that it's our problem if they don't realize to check out or they don't want. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back