Guest in the air?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dazzilitchi Star

Reaction score
A few times, id log in and at the way top left corner above the gotchi apartments...id see guests...i SWEAR...idk HOW they are in the sky but they are...i even clicked on them and went to their rooms....have you guys seen this?!

A few times, id log in and at the way top left corner above the gotchi apartments...id see guests...i SWEAR...idk HOW they are in the sky but they are...i even clicked on them and went to their rooms....have you guys seen this?!
Yah, I get what you mean. But its kinda funny because they are standing in thin air. It makes no since but it a glitch. This glitch happens if you are still loading peoples, walking around on Music City. :lol:

But there is something I don't get. Once there was a Sebitechi in my room and she/he was by my Truth Of Kuchipatchi. He/She was having a great time in my room, but soon he couldn't move!? You could see him/her doing the actions but he wasn't moving!? But 1 or 2 mins later, he could move again! Why couldn't he move before, weird!? :wacko:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yah, I get what you mean. But its kinda funny because they are standing in thin air. It makes no since but it a glitch. This glitch happens if you are still loading peoples, walking around on Music City. :lol:
But there is something I don't get. Once there was a Sebitechi in my room and she/he was by my Truth Of Kuchipatchi. He/She was having a great time in my room, but soon he couldn't move!? You could see him/her doing the actions but he wasn't moving!? But 1 or 2 mins later, he could move again! Why couldn't he move before, weird!? :wacko:
That is weird he wasn't moving while he was doing the actions...but i know if you walk where you can't walk anymore, like a wall and you constantly click yourself...you wont be moving...but idk how they do that while doing actions, thats just weird.

That is weird he wasn't moving while he was doing the actions...but i know if you walk where you can't walk anymore, like a wall and you constantly click yourself...you wont be moving...but idk how they do that while doing actions, thats just weird.
Yah I get what you mean, but he was try to walk by me. I was by my Chamametchi doll on the drums, in my room. But everytime he try to get by me, he couldn't move. He was only doing the actions!? :wacko:

Yah I get what you mean, but he was try to walk by me. I was by my Chamametchi doll on the drums, in my room. But everytime he try to get by me, he couldn't move. He was only doing the actions!? :wacko:
OH!!!! i know EXACTLY what your talking about...that happens to me in some people's rooms! I think certain furniture gets in the way bc sometimes i cant get past something until i go around it

OH!!!! i know EXACTLY what your talking about...that happens to me in some people's rooms! I think certain furniture gets in the way bc sometimes i cant get past something until i go around it
Yeah you are right. I know that thing since I first make an account on Music City. When I know that, I started to collect money :eek: . When my money is enough to buy things, I buy things and started to make my room warm, nice, clean, and neat :huh: . But, I put a Big Pumpkin and a Spiral Mug to cover my Japanese door so people who visit my room cant get out :lol: . (Note: they can get out only to their rooms because there is a shortcut to go to your apartment)

Yeah you are right. I know that thing since I first make an account on Music City. When I know that, I started to collect money :eek: . When my money is enough to buy things, I buy things and started to make my room warm, nice, clean, and neat :huh: . But, I put a Big Pumpkin and a Spiral Mug to cover my Japanese door so people who visit my room cant get out :lol: . (Note: they can get out only to their rooms because there is a shortcut to go to your apartment)
hahahaha i think i've been to your room!

I think that I'll become guest when they don't do anything and they'll move again when they wante to play again. Maybe its a new thing in Tamatown.

That's only my opinion 'cause I'm not playing TamaTown anymore. x3

lol...yeah, i have seen that. Once i saw a gozaru guest and dreamtchi suddenly BOOM! they're in the sky! That also happened to me once! I was like "What the heck happened?" I thought my account was corrupted until i saw other users with the same affliction!

Latest posts

Back