Guests on Tamagotchi Music City

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nah i dont think they're the hacker...just bc they're a guest doesnt mean they can't be on the charts believe it or not...the reason why u wont typically see a guest there is because they are beginners on the site...but being online as much as CE1329..they're bound to be up there especially seeing how social they are...CE1329 probably recruits a bunch of guests too in order to check out they're room and so on.
yeah, that is sooooooooooooo true!!!

wanna know how?!

I WAS ON THE CHARTS WHEN I WAS A QUEST! WooHoo!

thats when i went on tamatown like 24/7, now i dont xD

school is making me not go on the computer ;) :p

but i was on the charts for a long time when i was a guest! :D :D

i love to brag! :eek:

lol, its funny...out of ALL the characters...they pick Kuchitamatchi haha...and i don't think its on their Music Star because its would've grown up by now..unless they paused it idk

I really agree! I dont like guest they just follow me b'cause Im a Special Character or a costume or a Nazotchi. I just follow that rules. Hahahaha

[SIZE=21pt]Vote For me! Im SM4329![/SIZE]
yeah, thats UBER annoying!

i mean, find some REAL friends...

and people on tamatown are SOOO bipolar!

its not even funny!

and its especially the guests ;) :D :wacko:

haha I can't even count how many times i had a guest come to me saying "check the mail box in your room" "lets exchange items!"....I check my mail box and they try to trade me a turkey dinner or a blackboard or something...i tell them no and they're so persistent as if they've never heard of the word "NO" before! its like what do you want me to do? i already said no ;)

The same thing for me :p It gets on my last friken nerve! :angry:

Though I just angry face and usually it works. If they didn't do anything I just walk away!

The same thing for me :angry: It gets on my last friken nerve! :angry:
Though I just angry face and usually it works. If they didn't do anything I just walk away!
lol when i do the angry faces it just eggs them on...i just stand there as if i left my computer until they leave haha then i go about my business :p

Hm guests are alright. Yes there are some annoying ones, but most of the ones i have come across are pretty nice and not constantly asking for stuff. But I've noticed that guests try to add everyone as a friend and I'm just like...I don't even know you x_x;

Hm guests are alright. Yes there are some annoying ones, but most of the ones i have come across are pretty nice and not constantly asking for stuff. But I've noticed that guests try to add everyone as a friend and I'm just like...I don't even know you x_x;
By the way yesterday I angry faced at you because i thought you were a different EMsomething that one insulted me on a blog :furawatchi: sorry

OOOH. Haha that makes more sense now :furawatchi: its alright.

Thats one thing i don't like >< you can't say things that you want, I mean at least make it so we can actually chat and just filter out the bad words :furawatchi:

I remember when I had a fruit basket as my trade item, I had hundreds of guests trying to offer me the Turkey dinner or other monthly items for the Fruit basket. It was sooooo annoying!! -_- -_-

I keep on having various guests (many of which I haven't seen before) sending me friend requests.

I only accept friend requests from people I've seen.

I keep on having various guests (many of which I haven't seen before) sending me friend requests.

I only accept friend requests from people I've seen.
me too, but I have something to exchange and they do keep offering me a turkey dinner

There is a guest right now doing super annoying things- First they smile then they angry face :D
lol, i agree that they're annoying but most guests are new and having fun with the chat bubbles...i know i did when i first went on music city haha :D

i was actually thinking about it earlier...i think the first time i went on music city...i probably drove a lot of people nuts!

lol, i agree that they're annoying but most guests are new and having fun with the chat bubbles...i know i did when i first went on music city haha :D
i was actually thinking about it earlier...i think the first time i went on music city...i probably drove a lot of people nuts!
:angry: I probably did that too

I probably drive the guests nuts whenevr i angry face :D

Latest posts

Back