Guilty Pleasures?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Big Girls Don't Cry, Fergie. ;) :p :eek: :eek: :eek:

Thats it for music, I have a large list of things that are guilty pleasures though.......

Last edited by a moderator:
Phil Collins, The Beatles and Fleetwood Mac are on my iPod. My friends are thinking 'What the heck?" But, I love the Oldies. I REALLY DO. :) I feel nerdy. Lol. But I adore them!

haha, wow. A lot of people like oldies...

Ooo. I have a new one: Fall Out Boy.

Like, I listen to them, but then I decided to listen to them...in secret *shh*

bamcr

JoBroHannah Montana

Miley Cyrus {kinda the same thing}

All american rejects are my recent guilty pleasures
Nu...Hannah Montana and Miley Cyrus are different people.

Others are:

~ Sweet Escape- Gwen Stefani

~ Drake Bell (I just LOVE him! Well, most of my friends do not know that.)

Oh, I have a few more to add (the "edit" button is gone on my last post)

• Gimme More- BS
  • Wake Up Call
  • White Flag-dido (I don't that song that much, just a little)

Do Ya Think I'm Sexy by Rod Stewart.

God, I know... It's terrible. But, to be fair I actually PROUDLY like Rod Stewart's good stuff from the early seventies and stuff. You know, The Faces and Every Picture Tells a Story.

I also like some of Quiet Riot's first album and I actually bought Boston's first album. o_o Those are definitely guilty pleasures...

Oh, and I really really like Talk Dirty to Me by Poison. It's their only good song, and in my defense, if it were less produced, it would sound pretty much like The New York Dolls.

Ugh... I never thought i would say this...

The Pontinental Break Up Song. x.x Idk why... gawd. I can't believe I just admitted that on the internet.

Ugh... I never thought i would say this...The Pontinental Break Up Song. x.x Idk why... gawd. I can't believe I just admitted that on the internet.
AHAH YES!

That song is soo...amazing, lol.

Ooh.I like that Prima J Rockstar song. It's kind of annoying though. But I still like it.

bamcr

Britney Spears's music. But I mean from way back when. I don't like any of her current music.

That's probably one of my only guilty pleasures.

Edit- whoa, sorry for bumping this haha. I'm such a loser. 3: <

Latest posts

Back