Guilty Pleasures

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't do it now because splinters are dangerous... but kindergarten and first grade, totally nummed on wood chips from the playground. Lol. They told me to stop biting my nails because habits die hard. Instead, an even dumber one cause I had no idea where they have been, the shoes/feet have been and whatever else... that was just dumb. Oh and considering the other play side had ducks/geese. Oops.

I like to use the swings in playgrounds and listen to music while swinging. I also love eating jello and gummy bears/worms.

The third Madoka movie

Also, I sometimes like to chant the Patapon drum commands to myself :p

Last edited by a moderator:
I enjoy watching videos of people toy shopping, the ones that are shopping for toys in Japan make me especially jealous.

Trolling people on Minecraft mostly. There was once this one guy who said he needed a hacker to hack a hacker that was gonna hack his internet. He then needlessly added that his grandpa used his internet for work, so I suggested that his grandpa was the hacker and kept bugging him about it and saying stuff like "I'm watching you grandpa". My friend helped. I also love watching videos that are really bad quality; stuff so bad it's good. Think Potato Knishes, Saxophone Horse Goes Crazy and Nyaa~ Sugar Neko Girls. Reality TV is right up there, especially CatFish. I also like pulling back my cat's ears so she looks like she has none. She also does this really dumb face when I do it and it cracks me up. It's mean, but funny as flip. I also chew candles and eat paper. People get freaked out when I eat paper in class but it makes for good entertainment - can I deny them of that?

disney music; soft spot for songs from the hunchback of notre dame, pocahontas and hercules

shakespeare fanfiction; alot of it is really good and interesting, especially as aus/post-play theories

agar.io; be careful you type that as the url and not something else. highly addictive game, fun and frustrating

sports; rugby and hockey

toast; can't get enough of it

let's plays and reaction videos

Suddenly insane over LaLaLoopsy Dolls. Not just the Minis, but the large ones too. Most of them are Yellow/Orange/Pink/Red colors where Grrs is currently my only alternate color... Until my Ivory Ice Crystal dolls show up. Then there will be 3... *Coughs*

The smell of carpets after they've been vacuumed... It feels weird saying but I find it really comforting for some reason

Cold showers for a reason unknown. It might not be the main reason, but I always feel so refreshed after taking one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back