Guilty Pleasures

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The first two Care Bears movies. I know they're crap but, God help me, I watched them a lot as a kid and I still enjoy them for the nostalgia factor.

Taco Bell (for those who don't know, it's a fast food chain)

Seriously. Lol. It is so bad. I eat really healthy aside from when I go to TB. It's a huge problem. XD

i cant even remember if ive posted here but lmao my list has probably changed

• the smell of laundry powder
  • hockey
  • dress up games
  • barbie movies, for some nostalgia

making male tamas wear girly clothes in my tama P's

buying matching lanyards for every tama i have
rewriting my favorite songs with new lyrics

My guilty pleasures:

• Listening to Skrillex at 5:00 AM
  • Playing Animal Jam and saving up for the Rare Item Monday Headdress (I have 16(?) rares)
  • Playing with my Tamagotchis at night
  • Watching Good Mythical Morning every morning

That noise when you drag your nails across your hair. I think it's an ASMR thing but it's seriously the best noise

3 am internets (..........witch i am doing right now...........i need to do something else oh well ill just play undertale for 30 minuets and then go to bed........... 7 am I COMPLETED IT) yea this is a problem because i still have to do school and honestly i need to go to sleep and when I'm in my math zzzzzz............ IM AWAKE not........... and when I'm not looking out the window i am most likely stalling because i hate math :p and also i love streaming 3ds and wii u games it is just so much fun (but streaming wii u is a pain) it just takes up my entire night and then comes the 3 am internets again why do i do this to myself :( i mean all this week i have not gotten any sleep at all -_- ..............

But that is my guilty pleasures i need to fix myself in my logic really idk what do you guys think am i a person who should get some good sleep or should i stay up all night watching the tamagotchi and animal crossing anime ? YOU DECIDE i will probs regret posting this in the morning because I'm so sleep deprived that i will literally laugh at a crinkled wrapper of a twix and i just had to make an edit cuz i spelled probs wrong wow

Last edited by a moderator:
102 Dalmatians, the really weird sequel to the live action remake of 101 Dalmatians. It's a bizarre film and it's not very good, but it was one of my favorites as a kid and I still kind of like it. :wacko:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back