Guitar Hero: World Tour

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Script. ‹3

Reaction score
Who else has this game & loves it? ;D

My family & I have it for Wii. :3 I love playing the drums on it, but the stick-thingy on the drums that you'd use to move up & down doesn't work. D: So I'm always stuck with having to play the drums on every song on easy. :[

I'm okay at the guitar, I guess. I can do most songs on the medium level.

I haven't tried hard yet. xDD

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't have it, but people have gotten that game, and it hasn't work. i forget who, but someone in my science class said they had to get 4 games, and the 4th one FINALLY worked. So just a warning for people who want to buy it.

I have it and love it! I can play on expert on most songs. Some songs I can't last :/

Yes.

I can play... *thinks*... 1 song on Expert. Some songs I can play on Hard, and all of the songs I can play on the rest of the difficulties.

In Legends of Rock though, I can play a few songs on Expert, none on Hard, and all songs on Medium and Easy.

I have only bought Guitar Hero: WT once and it has worked perfectly fine.

I can play all songs on expert, I will soon record videos so if anyone wants to request a song to play [world tour only] then please pm me :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back