Guitar

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterTama232

Reaction score
Hey so yah I started this so if you play guitar you can post chords or tabs and such.

I will add some soon.

I used to play Guitar. I don't play very much anymore.

Even though I played for a while, it still hurts my fingers sometimes. Especially those thin metal strings.

Have you played an F Chord yet?

:p

Yea, It was hard, but I changed it to [SIZE=21pt][/SIZE]

____

---2--

--3---

and it is accurate.

here soon I will post the tab to tobymac's "gone" ("alive and transported" version)

ok, here's the guitar part to "gone"

Here's the Diverse city album version.

make sure you're in drop D

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--11-11--x--4-4-6-6-11-11--x--6-6-4-4-8-8--x--4-4-6-6-11-11-11-11-11-11-11

--11-11--x--4-4-6-6-11-11--x--6-6-4-4-8-8--x--4-4-6-6-11-11-11-11-11-11-11

Do that for the intro then keep doing it, do palm mute during the verses.

Hope you like it!

I'm just starting to learn. It's mandatory, for music class. SO EASY! The teacher's just like, pluck this string, now this one, blah, blah.

I want to learn actual songs. x.o

^ xDD That was how it was for Ukulele in 6th Grade

Ukulele actually isn't that different from guitar....sort of....Less strings and smaller. That's about it :3

actually, a ukulele is a cross between a violin and guitar.

Has anyone tried my tab yet?

(make sure to distort it)

My hands are too small to play guitar -.-

That and I refuse to take my nails off. (They're fake. I'm not just crazy xP)

I tried to learn how to play last year, but my fingers are too short to reach all the strings or play any chords.

Hey Has any one got any tips to learning how to play. I can play a few simple chords but I still dont know how to tune it the bottom string is untuned. I went to my music teacher for lessons and he teached me the same thing I'v told him but he said you have to master the basics and I can already play them to him fluently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back