Guy Probs

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

babykaity11

Reaction score
I really like this guy at school and idk if he likes me but he is just so cute and we are very good friends! what should i do??

Thats same here.

Just do what marissa_rocks133 said.

Be casual but kinda flirt ;)

Just have fun!

and don't let it ruin your friendship

"Crush help topic #2,011"

Maybe you should check out the other 2,010. And not post it in Seriously (Non)Tamatalk, because that's not what it's for. Please don't flame me, I already have a headache.

"Crush help topic #2,011"
Maybe you should check out the other 2,010. And not post it in Seriously (Non)Tamatalk, because that's not what it's for. Please don't flame me, I already have a headache.
If you don't want to be flamed then try to be a little more pleasant about things.

babykaity, although she didn't need to be as harsh as she was, SUPER_GOTCHI does have a point. There are a ton of other topics about boys on the (Non)TamaTalk forum. In the future, try to look for topics that are similar to yours before you post yours.

About the boy--I agree with marissa_rocks-- show him some signs that you like him. Flirt a little, if he flirts back he's probably interested. If he doesn't flirt back he may not be interested. Maybe just try talking to him about it. I know that seems really intimidating, but at least he would know how you feel! Try not to compromise your friendship, though, because when you're younger friends are always more important than boys :mametchi:

For the record, SUPER_GOTCHI is a guy.

And please, as a rule of thumb, check a few pages back to make sure there are no topics like this. You wouldn't have to go very far.

Please be respectful. :angry:

I will PM a Guide and ask them to see if this topic has to be closed because it is too similar to an existing topic. *whew*

If this boy acts flirty with you, then you should tell him how you feel...but if he doesn't I would just let your friendship blossom a little more! Plus, if only you liked him and he didn't feel the same way...things may get awwwwwwwwwkward.

Chatterbox

I hate to add onto this post, but seriously folks. There are soooo many topics like this. Just go back a few pages, and, yes, I do know I'm repeating everyone. D:

For the record, SUPER_GOTCHI is a guy.
And please, as a rule of thumb, check a few pages back to make sure there are no topics like this. You wouldn't have to go very far.
I'm very sorry I got that wrong, I should have checked your gender before I said that. Please accept my apology.

Honestly, I could care less. I get that everyday (from people that actually know) so don't sweat it.

Anyway, the guides could, at the very least, move this to regular (Non)Tamatalk.

i have the same prob. he is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute and really good at dancing and singing which i love! next year we'll do the talent show together as we agreed!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back