guys!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

monkey782

Reaction score
Guys are hot or cute i love hote and cute guys to u there so hot or so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well looks isn't everything. The smart thing to base people on is their attitude, and sometimes intelligence. ould you want to like with a "hot guy" who haves no job, not much intelligence, and is not really good at things important in life, would you?

Last edited by a moderator:
I only consider my boyfriend to be 'hot'. When I see someone I don't think about their looks because it's irrelivent to me as I don't want to find another boyfriend, so it's pointless even looking.

Guys are hot or cute i love hote and cute guys to u there so hot or so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
11 years old? Wow, you must be boy crazy *roll eyes*

Looks isn't everything, you know? I agree with the other posts, you want a "hot guy" with no job, no money and their acedemic skills suck? You have to look on the inside of the person, not the outside.

No offence, but what an immature topic.

You know if he is too hot he may catch on fire.

er..My point is people should be judged by their character not the way they look. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back