Gyaaaaaaa! x_x

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lithium Gotchi

Reaction score
I just got my new v5 (say hello to teh Akai family ^^). RIght now they're adults: Sakura, a female Violetchi, Kenji, a male Furikotchi, and Iero, a female Yonepatchi.

Anyways, the problem is I SUCK at playing the games! My record for Tea Time is 18, and my record for TV Surfing is 14. x_x I'm tired of having to feed my Tamagotchis the snack item that boosts two happy hearts to make them happy! Not just that, but I'm horribly poor, too. The most money I've ever had is 1400 Gotchi.

Does anyone have any tips for playing the games? Please 'n thank you!

=LITHIUM GOTCHI=

I have the exact problem (Except I've beaten the games several times apiece. I'm best at teatime.)! I just used the 1000 gotchi point cheat alot and got filthy rich ( :ichigotchi: ). You can find it by going to Tips and Tricks, one of the pinned topics is called "V5 Tips index" (Or something like that), and just click on the 1000 gotchi point cheat link. I'm just to lazy to post a link :ichigotchi: so I told you how to do it instead.

But if you don't want to cheat, It may help to know that I'm currently working on a Game Playing Strategies Guide that I'll post in Tips and Tricks hopefully this week, or the next couple.

~SkyCrystal~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back