gym teacher o_O

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blue_husky

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt] Well im in sixth grade and thir is 3 gym teachers.Mr.Gara,Mis.Millman,and Mr.Barnom.Its the 3 week of gym for me and one day my lock was off of my gym locker and nowhere insite.The clothes inside it where gone!I went to the grils gym coch Mis.Millman and told her what happend i locked my locker but every thing was missing.She had found my cloths but not my lock.I went home and got a new lock.So the next day we are playing dogeball and i got hit in the face really hard so i started to cry and my friend told Mis.Millman and she sayed "this isnt the game for you".whats thats sopost to mean?She skcars me fist shes all nice and then she has a yelling fit and thats not all 7 other girls locks where missing! [/SIZE] :p

pleaz help me figer out whats rong with her!

do you have eney skary teachers too?

I'm sure she's not trying to scare you or.. Creep you out.. But it sounds like [the way you described it] that maybe the missing locks could have nothing to do with her. I'm not really sure, that part was kind of confusing to me...

When she said "This isn't the game for you", I'm pretty sure she just meant "You're not exactly having the best of luck with dodgeball today". I don't think she meant any harm in saying that.. My gym teachers tell me the same thing all the time, because I'm bound to be hit by a ball or something. xD

I don't really think any of my teachers are scary unless you're doing something you know you're not supposed to. Mr. P (can't reveal any last names) can yell, trust me, I've heard him a hallway over through double doors, but usually he's in a good mood. Ms. R has a short temper, but usually she's telling jokes and making fun of somebody in the class, and Mrs. B is probably the nicest of all my teachers. ^^ (Other teachers are two gym teachers and a choir teacher. They're all great.)

[SIZE=14pt] Well im in sixth grade and thir is 3 gym teachers.Mr.Gara,Mis.Millman,and Mr.Barnom.Its the 3 week of gym for me and one day my lock was off of my gym locker and nowhere insite.The clothes inside it where gone!I went to the grils gym coch Mis.Millman and told her what happend i locked my locker but every thing was missing.She had found my cloths but not my lock.I went home and got a new lock.So the next day we are playing dogeball and i got hit in the face really hard so i started to cry and my friend told Mis.Millman and she sayed "this isnt the game for you".whats thats sopost to mean?She skcars me fist shes all nice and then she has a yelling fit and thats not all 7 other girls locks where missing! [/SIZE] :D

[SIZE=8pt]Okay, I'm sorry, but...[/SIZE]

I couldn't understand ANYTHING you said! Really! I'm not trying to be rude, but nearly all your words were misspelled (sp?).

And I am 99.99% non-text-talk, and I rarely use "xD, LOL, ROFL, Zomg, OMG, OMFG" etc.

Please type better so I can understand and help you...LOL

There I go xD

Noo!

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt] Well im in sixth grade and thir is 3 gym teachers.Mr.Gara,Mis.Millman,and Mr.Barnom.Its the 3 week of gym for me and one day my lock was off of my gym locker and nowhere insite.The clothes inside it where gone!I went to the grils gym coch Mis.Millman and told her what happend i locked my locker but every thing was missing.She had found my cloths but not my lock.I went home and got a new lock.So the next day we are playing dogeball and i got hit in the face really hard so i started to cry and my friend told Mis.Millman and she sayed "this isnt the game for you".whats thats sopost to mean?She skcars me fist shes all nice and then she has a yelling fit and thats not all 7 other girls locks where missing! [/SIZE] :D

For Anyone Who Couldn't Read The Post

Well, I'm in sixth grade and there are 3 gym teachers. Mr. Gara, Miss. Millman and Mr. Barnom. It's the third week of gym for me and one day my lock was off of my gym locker and nowhere in sight.The clothes inside it where gone! I went to the girls gym coach Miss. Millman and told her what happened. I locked my locker but every thing was missing. She had found my clothes but not my lock. I went home and got a new lock. So the next day we were playing dodge ball and I got hit in the face really hard so i started to cry and my friend told Miss. Millman and she said "This isn't the game for you." What's that supposed to mean? She scares me! First she's all nice and then she has a yelling fit. And thats not all! 7 other girls locks where missing! ;)

Please help me figure out what's wrong with her!

Do you have any scary teachers too?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't think she meant to offended you. Maybe she thinks you would be better at other sports. Ask her what she meant if it's really bothering you.

I have a really mean ceramics teacher. She called me 'nuts' and 'hopeless' the other day and squashed my pot.

Oh well, most of my other teachers are nice but Mrs Wyche has a bad habit of yelling at someone but calling then 'Honey' at the same time.

You think that's bad :|

My 8th grade year during a basketball game two girls went into the girl's locker room to grab something and there was a naked man inside. They never caught him.

I doubt she has anything to do with the locks, and anyone could have found the clothes. It just so happened to be her.

And I'm sure the fact that you were crying was a good enough reason to say you shouldn't play the game.

In comes the term, 'If you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen.'

You think thats bad????

My vice princable Mr.Vandell is a drug addict 0.o Hes frekin scary you can hear him yealling at kids from the other side of the school 0_0 It makes you wanna run home!

Im realy scared to be in the same room with him!

This might not be something that you'd expect a teacher to say, but I'm sure that she didn't mean it in a bad way. :D Think about it. But if she's really scaring you, you should tell you Parents about it, and they will assist you with dealing with Miss.Millman. Sometimes, Teacher's have to be strict to deal and get the student's attention. Don't take it in a bad way the first time she does it. Just move along, and if it happens a few more times, inform it to your parents, and tell them how you feel. They will make a decision on whether or not to do something. I had one strict teacher, and it helped when I told somebody. She might not even know that she's scaring you! Well, I hope things get better for you, and you soon feel comforatble with your gym teacher. ;) I'm sure that you will.

You think thats bad????My vice princable Mr.Vandell is a drug addict 0.o Hes frekin scary you can hear him yealling at kids from the other side of the school 0_0 It makes you wanna run home!

Im realy scared to be in the same room with him!
I'm sure that your Teacher may be scary, but a drug addict?

Honestly, I think GotchiGirl96 is right on this one. ;) If you were to even think that your teacher was a drug addict, people would be informed about it already.

I'm sory for the double post, but I just wanted to thank .::Snowy::. for clearing the story up. :D

Okay, I'm sorry, but...I couldn't understand ANYTHING you said! Really! I'm not trying to be rude, but nearly all your words were misspelled (sp?).

And I am 99.99% non-text-talk, and I rarely use "xD, LOL, ROFL, Zomg, OMG, OMFG" etc.

Please type better so I can understand and help you...LOL

There I go xD

Noo!
I know exactly what she saying...our gym teacher is a nut!!!

Well, I'm in sixth grade and there are 3 gym teachers, Mr. G, Miss M,and Mr. B. It's the 3rd week of gym for me and one day my lock was off of my gym locker. It was nowhere to be found. The clothes inside it where gone too!!! I went to the girls gym teacher,  Miss M and told her what happend. I locked my locker, but every thing was missing. She had found my clothes, but not my lock. I went home and got a new lock. So the next day we are playing dogeball and I got hit in the face really hard so i started to cry and my friend told Miss M and she sayed "This isn't the game for you." What's that suppose to mean? She scares me. First she's all nice and then she has a yelling fit and that's not all, 7 other girls' locks where missing! 
Please help me figure out what's wrong with her!

Do you have any scary teachers?
It's not her fault she types like this, that's how her writing/typing all ways looks!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back