GYM.........UGHH!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
*Topic moved from Seriously (Non) TamaTalk to '(Non)TamaTalk'*

If it's a gym class, I am guessing you can expect gym related activities for the duration of the class.

If you need more specifics on what to expect from a gym class in your own school, it might be a good idea to check any education web links on the curriculum your school follows - or ask a phys ed teacher in your school?

Last edited by a moderator:
I dunno what period I have PE yet or what things we're doing, but I'm hoping rock climbing because my school just got a new indoor sports thing and they put in a rock climbing wall (Y) Hahahaha.

But usually we do; soccer, AFL, basketball, gymnastics (Fail) and hockey.

D:

In grade nine my school has 6 gym courses. They all count as a credit. Female Gym, Male Gym, Football, Weight training, Yoga/Pilates, and Recreational Gym. I want to take Rec. Gym. You do Canoeing, Mini Golf, Archery, all the non sweaty stuff. ^^

PE Tuesday 2nd Period.

PE Friday 4th Period.

Ugh. I HATE PE.

Wow, i don't even have a ninth period, lol.

First semester- swimming first period

Second semester- gym first period

it really sucks having gym/swimming at the beginning of the day. XP i haven't had gym yet this year, i will after midterms.

I have gym first fourth period on Mondays and first period on Wednesdays. I honestly love PE. :)

9th Period O_O? We only have six periods in a day.

Anyways, PE for us is 5th Period on Tuesday and 6th Period on Thursday. I can't stand it Dx

Yeah, my school has only 8 periods, but we have a weird schedule.

Monday- 8 periods, 40 minutes each

Tuesday- 8 periods, 40 minutes each

Wednesday- periods 1,3,5,7, 80 minutes each

Thursday- periods 2,4,6,8, 80 minutes each

Friday- 8 periods, 40 minutes each

If you have gym on Wednesday or Thursday, it's 80 minutes long. XP

Once, when we were setting up the volleyball nets, and my friend, was bored, so I honestly don't know why she even tried, but she tried jumping over the net, when it was up, or maybe she was trying to spike xD But, she jumped, then got her foot stuck in the net, and then pulled the whole thing down, and broke the net xD Everyone was laughing, even the teacher xD Funniest moment of the year xD

^Oh wow, that's epic. xD Sometimes if we're playing kickball, someone's shoe flies in the air. the gym teachers always yell at us to tie our shoes.

I have gym 4th period(right before lunch)...Im not really the active type and I hate my gym teacher Mr.Reverter, but everyone calls him Perverter because he has all the girls for gym class, he's a jerk and he's way shorter than me o_O. Once when we were all outside, we all lined upp on the grass to do a shot put and right away he yelled at me and my friend to stand beside the fence and we didn't even do anything....he also told me to stop ripping the grass out -_-

At my Highschool, we have blocks not periods.

Day 1. No Gym.

Day 2. Gym.

We just finished Archery last week.

Anyway, we have Gym block 2 on Day 2.

I dunno when its gonna be next semester, [next week is exam week. Then feb 2nd, Second semester starts up]

At my school, 1 nine weeks out of the year, I have p.e. This year, it was 6th period. In my pe class, we did: basketball, running, hockey, and that was about it. It was mostly basketball. xD I can't stand pe.

Wow, we did a lot of stuff compared to you guys. I don't mind gym, I'm very athletic so I had no problem with it. I had it 8th period, out of 9 periods in the day. :]

We did:

-Soccer

-Aerobics

-Table Tennis

-Tennis

-Basketball

-Softball(Wiffleball)

-Hockey

-Dancing (UGHH.)

-Volleyball

-Fitness Testing (Blah.)

I have gym first period. D:

Plus, I have block scheduling(4 periods) so each class is 85 minutes... But luckily I'll have health on the days I'm supposed to have gym.

Editt:

We do hockey,kickball, volleyball and pickleball. I only like pickleball and volleyball. :\

Last edited by a moderator:
I have gym on the 2 last periods on Thursdays (5th and 6th periods). We have had a lot of different things on gym and I can't even remember them all. Right now we're skating. :p We have also been skiing, dancing (PAIRDANCING, UGGHHH), swimming (though I never have to swim because of this chrolar or whatever allergy), and normal stuff like floorball, basketball etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back