HªppY Høµr!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Acelynn looked up weakly, there was a lot of alchahol in her system right now because of the boys blood. "Danggthattstupiddboyyy." She slurred, rubbing her head.

Acelynn looked around clumsily, falling off her chair with a clunk. "Ouch!" She whined, blood pooling from a cut in her head.

"Ay!" Acelynn yelped, looking at the pool of blood around her now. "Sum one's gonna need to clean this uupp." She looked around, but no one seemed to be paying attention to her. "Nosmart." She murmured, "They're-re vamp-pires here." She hiccupped.

Acelynn wobbly made her way to the bar but not finding anyone she asked the first person near her, a guy with a floppy looking girl in his arms. "Do you have any uh bandaides?" She asked, trying to sound as sober as possible and pointing to her large gash across ehr forehead.

Acelynn sighed, "I fell...off my chair." She shruged helpleslly. "Well thanks anyway," She tried to walk away but staggered again and fell into the counter.

"I'll be alright," Acelynn said, taking the cloth and whiping up the blood, "I just-t drank a guyyss blood who wass a bit-t drunk cuzz I was thirssty, you know-w uss vampires, and so-o no-w-w.." She shruged, assuming he would know what she meant. It never accured to her that she just told him she was a vampire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back