HªppY Høµr!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Au revoir!
"Of course not," Brandon said. "By human standards, you are very pretty indeed, and even a vampire would be proud to look like you, I'm sure of it."
Sadie smiled slightly at that. "Thank you Brandon."

Sadie sat down beside him and smiled. "If you could go anywhere... where would you go?" She asked, her voice a whisper.

"Back to England, I think.. To London," Brandon said, having to pause thoughtfully before answering. "All the memories I have are so clouded- though, I'm sure it's changed a lot since I had lived there, and I think that'd be interesting to see, too." He suddenly felt a stange, unfamiliar longing for home. "What about you?"

Acelynn sat wobbly down on the counter stool, draggind the cloth over her large cut forcefully, ignoring the waves of pain jolting through her body. Her head had cleared, as did her vision and now all she really wanted was water. Good old water.

Ryan walked over to the beautiful girl looking rather depressed at the bar table. "You alright miss?" He asked, adressing Acelynn as he saw a trail of blood trickling down her forehead and the shadow of the scarlet liquid over her arm.

Sadie said, "Well... I think I'd like to go to space, and feel what it's like to move without gravity. Or I'd like to go on a big trip throughout Europe."

"I think space would be pretty cool, actually," Brandon agreed, nodding slightly, a small smile completing him. "I also think somewhere that's been almost completely unspoilt by humankind must be really nice. Maybe just like one little bit of rainforest, or an ice desert."

Sadie said, "If I went anywhere, I think I would take you along. That way, I wouldn't get lonely. Plus, you're nice to be around. You're not superficial like most guys I've met."

"Do I look ok?" Acelynn said harshly, not bothering to look up. To her, it was probably just another trying to pick her up.

Ryan raised an eyebrow, "No, I suppose not."

Well, I'm off for the night! Tchüs!

"And, if you left me, then I would be equally lonely here," Brandon chuckled. "I reckon I'd take you with me, too. For much the same reasons. And, thankyou. I find shallow guys a little.. Pathetic, I wouldn't want to be a hypocrite."

See ya!

Sadie said, "I don't think you're a hypocrite at all. You're probably one of the sweetest guys around."

"Yeah I kinda guessed that." Ryan said, looking up at Bryce. "Hey you married to that girl?" Ryan asked, "I heard her calling you husbend earlier."

Acelynn rolled her eyes in the seat next to him. Her blood was spilling out at a major speed and they were talking about some other chick! "Men," She huffed.

"That's cool, I guess." Ryan chuckled at the couple.

Acelynn fake-coughed, annoyed. "Well I'm so glad that you're married to a drunk girl. I hope that works out for you." She scooted over a few seats, suddenly feeling sick to her stomach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back