habbo mothers

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama567

Reaction score
read my post on habbo babies before continuing

earlier i wanted to see the thrill of being a habbo baby this time i wanted to see what possible 'thrill' there could be in being a mom so i went to an adoption room changed my habbos sig to "loving mommy" (followed by some hearts) than i picked up a 'baby girl'

( it wasnt hard to get her to come with me since im hc) and took her to my room than a few minutes later she said "mwummy iwts mwy bwirthdway and mwe dwont hwave any pwesents" so i played along with her and gave her a duck than the next day i came back and the 'baby' was in my room and said "mwummy iwts mwy bwirthdway agwain" and i said " your birthday was yesterday" and she said "i hwave twoo iwts mwy rwelwigion" i had never heard of that religion so i said she was a goldigger and kicked her out than she came back untell i password protected it. take my advice dont adopt habbo babies if they arent gold diggers ther just plain anoying

DONT ADOPT THEM :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back