Hacking?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno. o.o

I haven't got hacked. Thank god. -.-'

They could be just attention seeking..

I'm not sure. But I'm scared too. If anyone sees something that's not like me. Then it's not me. I hope it's not true. o.o

I don't believe in unexpected hacking of accounts. Change passwords often and make passwords not so easy. Like don't have your password 'password.' xD

Last edited by a moderator:
xD I know, I think I did that once. x] But I forgot what I signed up for. o.o

Well, Noramlly people are just seeking attention, or wanted a new account and wanted to have a reason, -.- , that annoys me.

Don't take it so seriously, try to add numbers to your password, etc...

TAmaTAe

hacking... classic.

I've never been hacked... and do not wish to be.

I don't know if it's true... it could be attention seeking, or it really is a case of a hacker.... I dunno honestly.

i think i know who hacked my account because i got in a big fight with my ex friend and she new my pass and stuff because i was on this site at her house and i told her it but this morrning we got in a realy big fight

Well, I don't think you'll get hacked. Those 3 people that did we all new to TT, it could have been the same person just playing a trick.

You shouldn't be worried. It's their fault for having an unsecure password, or giving the password to someone else. Not trying to be rude or anything, just making a point.

Most likely no one else will be hacked. Yay! ;)

Just keep your password to yourself, don't let anybody else use/see it. Don't leave it lying around the house.

And make it something that no-one would guess.

Like...The name of your pet with numbers on the end or seomthing. ^^

I've never been hacked - just joined. XD Hopefuly i never WILL be hacked.

my password is a russian word, so i know no one would hack on. Even if they know russian its not an easy word

I do believe they could have gotten hacked. One thing I hate more than people lying and saying they got hacked is when people go, "Oh well lolx0rz yue kouldnt hav getted hackedered11!!1eleven cuz yue no wen ppl sayz dey getted hacked dey r lyin1!" That's what I hate most. People always have a tendancy to immediately accuse somebody of lying, when they have absolutely no proof that they are lying.

Unless they gave out they're password to someone, or gave hints to someone, or made it really easy like their first name or bithday, than they would have gotton their account hacked. Other than that, probably not.

Just pick a good password, don't tell ANYONE, and be smart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back