had a glitch?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I might have had one, I don't know. I posted a topic about it which you can read here (hope it's still the same one ha ha! I have been given very good answers so I don't think it is a glitch anymore! :puroperatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
I've never had a problem with mine, exept the screen did freeze once and i ended up reseting it.

minje had a glitch for like an hour and i thot5 it was ded forevre but it turned out that it was just a glitch and it came bac 2 life bc it was like going extremeily fast on the minue and i wasnt control9ong i at all... has any of u ever gotten thast glitch?

on my v3 i had the ball glitch but luckily i had only 3 balls so i ate them then i got the history list glitch where one of my dead tamas didnt appear in the history thingy on my v2 i had a small line going up my the middle of my tama wherre you couldnt see the pixels also you have to press the buttons really hard for it to respond to anything

i purposely enabled the "ball glitch" to my shattered ice v4. he has a ring as one of his meals. :( but it freezes up at MILK. and my version 1 randomly froze while i was playing JUMP with my mametchi. i was just about to win too. :/ and i also had a glitch on my version 1 where i did something similar to debugging, and i had a debug character do all sorts of strange things, such as feeding itself, cleaning up after his messes, and even going on the toilet by himself! (NO LIE) my version 2 tropical fun blue also randomly froze while he was dancing around.

I had once :angry: I paused my tamagotchi and when I was going to pause it I found it with a T-shirt-like thing under it(my character was a Marutchi).Then I found out that it couldn't unpause!It was STUCK!!

I had a glich on my v3 before . It was looked like somone was pressing the A button really fast. I had to take the battery out for a cople of hours and then it was fine.

one time my brother put his tama v2 in his pocket and it went in the washing machine :eek: it turned into some wierd burger. it would feed itself and clean itself and you couldnt do anything but go 2 the time it would also turn the lights off by itself. but it wouldnt lose weight :)

one time my brother put his tama v2 in his pocket and it went in the washing machine :furawatchi: it turned into some wierd burger. it would feed itself and clean itself and you couldnt do anything but go 2 the time it would also turn the lights off by itself. but it wouldnt lose weight :rolleyes:
that's what happened to my v1! but he never fell asleep. >_<

yea ive had soooo many glitches! like i just got a v4.5 and after a while, like uhhhh 3 weeks, the battery ran out! then i had a problem resetting and downloading it! instead of the choices reset and download, it went straight to reset! 9(the prob with resetting has nothing to do with the battery sotry) and my blak v4 had the same prob with dowloading an resetting! and the battery runs out so often! and the screen goesblank! i hate it! it also had the name glitch! sara to xara! then katie to iatie! (i think iatie was with teh v4.5) my oldest ponne has teh worst problems! teh screen goes blank everyday! it freezes, it needs dowloading because when i coem home theres always soemthing wrong with it! and its sooo annnoying! and it runs outof battery alll the time!! my BF has had her tamas longer then i have, and they havnt run out of battery oince! even my new tamam has run out of battery! hers hasnt! its definatly a glitch!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back