Had baby too Early

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

vale_argentina01

Reaction score
[SIZE=8pt]Well, my Tama is debugged and is only 4 years old, but when I got home from school, like at 3 something, it had a baby!!!![/SIZE]

I thought it was weird because you have to tell the match maker yes or no and I didn't do anything, I just looked at the screen, and there it was, a baby girl!!

Any explanations????

THANK YOU!

[SIZE=8pt]Well, my Tama is debugged and is only 4 years old, but when I got home from school, like at 3 something, it had a baby!!!![/SIZE]I thought it was weird because you have to tell the match maker yes or no and I didn't do anything, I just looked at the screen, and there it was, a baby girl!!

Any explanations????

THANK YOU!
Did you leave it at home? Maybe someone played with it, and used hyperspeed, while you were at school, and it aged a few years in that time. It is possible to raise a generation or two in one day (I have a debugged tama that I started at gen. 1 two weeks ago, and I now have gen. 22).

:D B) B) B) B) B) B) B)

For a debugged tamagotchi the matchmaker comes between the ages of 3-4 because you you only have one character every generation and you would probably get really tired of having the same character for 7 years! So the matchmaker comes early!

For a debugged tamagotchi the matchmaker comes between the ages of 3-4 because you you only have one character every generation and you would probably get really tired of having the same character for 7 years! So the matchmaker comes early!
[SIZE=8pt]Thanks for the Replies!!![/SIZE]

I think maybe someone in my house must've been playing with it, because I took one of my Tamas and I left the other one where anyone could see it.

I didn't know debbuged Tamas could have babies so Early, THANKS!

:lol: [SIZE=14pt]I JUST NOTICED THAT I SOMEHOW MADE 2 TOPICS ABOUT THIS, SORRY!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE] :lol:

This is why my tama is always with me! Keeps it away from little hands that may mess with it! *holds it close*

HOW DO YOU DEBUGG??????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(need real help here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back