Had to start somewhere!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SkyCrystal

Reaction score
V4.5 was my first tamagotchi... it has remained my favorite as well. I got it after taking care of my sisters for awhile. She took it away from me when she saw how much fun I was having with it. :p

~SkyCrystal~

I started with the v3. Actually,in school, it was a really big hit! I envied my friends,for they all had one but I didn't so my mom got me my first tama, a v3, then i was happy.

v4lover :wub:

A V2 that I just decided to buy on my own because I thought it looked cool. Then a week later I joined TT and didn't regret it! :wub:

My first tama turned out to be a stinky Tarakotchi but I still loved it...even though it passed away. :D

Chatterbox

Cool! I want a V2 (And a V1, then I would have all the versions.), but I can't find them anywhere in stores! I don't like shopping on ebay either. :wub:

My first Tamagotchi was a v1.

I think you should have put an "ancestors" option or something like that in your poll. What if someone's first Tamagotchi was a P1 or P2 or another ancestor Tamagotchi back from the '90s?

My first Tamagotchi was a v1.
I think you should have put an "ancestors" option or something like that in your poll. What if someone's first Tamagotchi was a P1 or P2 or another ancestor Tamagotchi back from the '90s?
Oh sorry! I forgot about those.

My first was a v2. At school, v2 was a hit and I kept bothering my mum but she wouldn't get me one...I had to save up, when I finally had enough my mum had to borrow it and when she said she'd give it back to me on a Friday afternoon, instead of giving me my $25 she got me a v2!!

xx Chrissy

My fist tamagotchi was the v1. This is how I got into Tamagotchi. I went for a sleepover at my cousins house, and they had the v1, and they showed me, and then I wanted one really bad, so I went to the store a week after and bought one. I loved it so much. But now I am currently playing with my v5, and they just turned adults today:]

~QuinnK

I started with v3. My sister got one, and I wanted one badly, thus I recieved one about 3 or 4 days later, it took quite a search to find it.

My first character was a male Pyonkotchi named GENIS(From a videogame).

Wait a second-you forgot the "Before" options. Many people on this website started with Gen1 and Gen2, so what would they say?

I truthfully voted V1.

a, those were the days! I had a v1 myself. ( yellow with red arrows ) Ive had every version since!

It was this when it was an adult: :huh:

My first Tamagotchi was a v4 and i think my first adult (after many reseting because i wanted a girl) was a masketchi!! I hate those guys...

In summer of 1997 my mother came home from work one day with a Dinkie Dino and a P2 Tamagotchi. I got the Dinkie and my brother got the Tama, so my first authentic Tamagotchi wasn't until 1998, when I found a pink Tamagotchi Angel in a sale bin at CVS and compelled my parents to buy it for me. It really left a lasting impression on me, and I think the reason why I continue to buy Tamas today is because I'm trying to recreate the same kind of enjoyment and devotion I had with that Angel. x_x

I started back in '05 with a V2. My cousin had a V1 so when the V2 was rumored my mom searched on eBay. We found one and my bro and I both got one. They married eachother, mind you. ;)

It wasn't until recently when I got my G2 when I found I missed a lot when I was born! xD

The V1 was my first tamagotchi. It got me addicted to tamagotchis, making me buy the V2, and so on. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back