HAHAHA!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jerrymouse

Reaction score
This is a FUNNY joke.

there were 2 rich guys and one normal guy and president bush on an airplane.

one rich guy said "I'm going to make one american happy" so he throws one dollar out the window. The second rich guy says "I'm going to make 5 americans happy" so he throws 5 dollars out the window. the normal guy says "I'm going to make the whole world happy" so he throws president bush out the window.

HAHAHA!!!!

LOL!!!! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a FUNNY joke.

there were 2 rich guys and one normal guy and president bush on an airplane.

one rich guy said "I'm going to make one american happy" so he throws one dollar out the window. The second rich guy says "I'm going to make 5 americans happy" so he throws 5 dollars out the window. the normal guy says "I'm going to make the whole world happy" so he throws president bush out the window.

HAHAHA!!!!

LOL!!!! :D
I love this one!!!! it's so right! I think that would make so many people happy ;) including me! .(sorry Bush lovers)

I don't find it funny make fun of the president.

Last edited by a moderator:
While you find that funny, others on TT might not.

Please refrain from posting jokes that make fun of someone elce, even if you don't like/agree with them.

Even if you don't like the president (I'm not saying I do.), you should still respect him. People having no respect is partially why are country is going downhill, it's not just the president. It takes more than one person to ruin a country.

I agree with fluffums. Even if you don't agree with the prez. you should still respect him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back