Hai from yet another new tamagotchi fan!~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KyootNapsta

Reaction score
Hai all! So I haven't been able to get into Tamagotchi until recently, and after playing with my Music Star for the past three days I can safely say Tamagotchi is the perfect thing for me! I saw that there was a lovely community here, so I joined in! So once again, nice to meet you all ^w^

Welcome to the community! It's nice to see there is still an interest in older sorts of Tamagotchi. Music Star is not really that old, I know, but it is compared with Tamas like 4U, Pierce, and Mix. I'm getting back into even older Tamas from the 1990s, myself. I'm running 2 pets from 1997 right now, p2 Tama and Nano Puppy. They are both really nice.

Welcome, welcome! TamaTalk is a very awesome community! They even have a log section ("Tamagotchi Logs") where you can show everyone (or just yourself) a journal of how your Tamagotchi lives its life with you!

Overall, TamaTalk is a very cool community with a lot of friends you can hang out with. And don't worry, if you have any questions or problems with your pet, we have a section dedicated to that, called "What's Happened To My Tamagotchi?!".

I hope you enjoy your stay here on TamaTalk!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back