Hair Color? =P

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lithium Gotchi

Reaction score
Another random topic which I haven't really seen around, so I decided to make it. Out of curiosity and randomness, I wondered what color hair some of you you guys on TT have. I'm also wondering if there'll be a majority or something, too. You don't have to comment if you don't want to.

My hair's natural color is brown, and I won't be dying it any time soon. So it shall stay this way, yep.

What about my other fellow TT members? =D

Dark blond. I take good care of my hair. (I'm straight!!!!) I wish I was a black-haired guy, though.

:D PG

Well,... i have brown hair

* I no this isent on topic, but Jews had brown hair and brown eyes, and i do, and my moms family all started out as jews, so is that why? and my dad and oldest sister have hazel eyes,...so wat does that mean?*

-HM*

Last edited by a moderator:
Well my hair is dirty blonde with a pink streak, so I said i have a combination of colors.

I have dark, almost black, brown hair. I really wanna dye the tips purple over summer.

C: I have brownish red hair, and in the summer it gets seriously naturally bleached by the sun, so I end up with blond highlights. C:

Dark brown righ tnow...

But n 5 weeks (when school gets out) I'm gonna dye the bottom part blonde!! I"m so excited when my mom said I could!

I hope it looks ok cause they're such contrasting colors.

My natural colour is a dirty blonde/light brown but it is now blonde and i like it much better

My hair is not a color. x_x

It's not blonde or brown, but it's like a silvery-grey-blonde-brown. D:< I want to dye it bleach blonde/black with blue/purple streaks. :ichigotchi:

I have golden brown hair =]

To say what I have in german it would be:

Ich habe lange, glatte, braune Haare. :ichigotchi: We learnt that in school lol!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have shoulder length dark brown hair, which is too curly to be straight, but too straight to be curly. It's also seriously frizzy by my neck. I have blond streaks in the back, and whenever i can afford it, i dye them killer PURPLE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back