Hair tip

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pockey45ca

Reaction score
I was wear pony hair for swimming/bath/shower then that after make your hair nice wavy hair.

It work and I save things than plug things. Plug things make you have pay bills.

What you think this tip?

Last edited by a moderator:
Um - what??? o_O

Sorry, the grammar was kind of hard to understand. And what's this about 'plug things' making you 'have pay bills'???

~a confused bratztroxg

I think she's trying to say that if you wear a pony tail when you get your hair wet, it makes it nice and wavy. That way you won't have you use styling tools or waste energy to get nice, wavy hair ^^

I think she's trying to say that if you wear a pony tail when you get your hair wet, it makes it nice and wavy. That way you won't have you use styling tools or waste energy to get nice, wavy hair ^^
Thank you so much for that translation!!! ^-^

Um - what??? o_O
Sorry, the grammar was kind of hard to understand. And what's this about 'plug things' making you 'have pay bills'???

~a confused bratztroxg
... bear in mind that English is not the first language for some members of TamaTalk.

If you see something you don't understand at first, open your mind and look for clues.

Really, it wasn't that difficult to understand :(

Yes that what i am talking about!

My hair is already kinda fluffy and wavy ( it gets curly when wet though :3 so kawaii lol ) well anyway thanks for the tip I had a little trouble understanding at first hehe.

Him... when I put my hair in a pony tail and swim, I just get a mess. ^^;; My hair is wavy when it's wet, but as soon as it's dry, it floofs out and doesn't look right. -.-

I guess you're tip works only with certain hair types. Not mine. D:

Yes. And paying bills fail. Dx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back