Hair

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My hair is dirty blonde but my friends always think it's brown. IT'S DIRTY BLONDE PEOPLE!! GET THAT THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULLS!!! Lolz, that goes out to all my friends who think my hair is brown! IT'S NOT!

Brown and I have highlights. I wanted purple highlights but noooooooo.. Ah well, my hairdye was less then a buck so I was happy with it. :3

Brown... I also want to dye it black.. I think it looks much better.

My hair is naturally dark brown but I dyed red streaks into it recently.
I'm jealous. Thats the hair style I want! I want mine black with red streaks.

But mine is dirty blonde with brown streaks.

C~M

mine is naturally darker on the bottom than on the top. so it is naturally brown the bottom and dark blonde on the top, i get it dided regular blonde but it is natrually dark blonde.

black ^-^ with a bit of natural red in it o.o i know... freaky huh!

Dark brown with some red streaks in it that you can't see unless you're in the light. :huh:

I have Dark Brownish-Red hair...though you can see the Blonde streaks that i had before.. >.< . Its mostly Brown though, But if a stand in a certain lighting, You can see the red.

I wanna go back to my natural hair color. When i was a baby. It was black. o_O. I want to dye my Hair Either Black..(Pfft. Right, If my mom would let me..xD) or a Very Dark Brown .With Red (like, Bright Red) Streaks, or the Tips of my hair Red.

Dark brown with natural lightish brown highlights. ;)
Same here!! I have curly brown hair! In my Birthday I dyed deep pink highlights.

~Jessica~

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi tama468,
;) This topic doesn't belong in Suggestions. It belongs in (Non) Tamatalk. Suggestions is a forum for suggesting things that can improve Tamatalk. Please try and remember this from now on. I'll get a Guide to move this topic.

My hair color is naturally dirty blonde, but I've just recently died it brown. ^.~

~TGD
Oh Sorry i didn't notice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back