Hair

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

-lWeride

Reaction score
Hair is cool! :]

I happen to have hair that is kinda long. It's flippy! :]

I'm gonna try growing it out.

~~~~~

BTW, this topic is about hair! Post what type of hair you have, what shampoo you use, ect. ANYTHING ABOUT HAIR!

Last edited by a moderator:
My hair is golden/dirty blonde. It goes to the upper/mid part of my breasts when it is flipped in front, or about mid back.

How I wear it to school: I used to straighten it, but I got lazy. :3 Sometimes after my shower at night, I'll put some mousse in it and put it in a few very sloppy buns on my head. Then it's all wavy for the next day. :) Or I'll just through it in a sloppy bun, and pin my bangs up so they're a bit poofy. Sometimes I'll just let it hang, but it has to be a good hair day for me to pull it off.

Shampoo/Conditioner I use: I use Garner Fructis shampoo and conditioner. It's wonderful. We recently ran out of the shampoo, so now I'm using Vo5. It's amazing how much better Garner Fructis feels in my hair. I didn't think shampoos really differed before this, but they acutally really do.

What I want to do with my hair in the future: Grow it out. Grow it long. ;33

I like to use clips in my hair. Although I always lose them. DD:

Umm... my hair is very thick. Not usually managable. But acutally, the longer it gets, the less-flippy it gets. Longer and less layers = more naturally straight hair. I just figured this out. :)

I like to spray it colors on occassions. Like for Halloween, I bought red, purple, and black hair spray color. I'm too nervous to actually dye my hair a color permanently.

Not that my mother would let me. DD:

My hair is wavy and annoying. Sometimes it's curly. Really curly. I'm a brunnete - going blonde this weekend. 8D

My hair is above shoulder length, and I'm going to get a guy's haircut soon.

I'd trade my hair for straight hair btw..anyone?

I changed my hair 8D

Its now clurly, with straight bangs. I scrunch it a little bit, but my hair is wavy.

Its Brown~

I have thin brown curly hair and i use Wen hair care conditionar

Hai.

I'm gonna ask for help xD

I really want to do something with my hair.

To make it not-like-it-is.

xD

It's short now. A little above my shoulder, maybe grazing it.

It's brownishblackish black.

And layered.

With sidebangs that would be considered unsafe for driving.

Anyway, I don't know if I want to cut it or let it grow out. I'm thinking about doing something like this (but with longer bangs Dx), but that would mean straightening my hair every day.

Which would be easy, comsidering the length.

And I would keep it black like it is now.

Or of I should grow it out.

Not like, crazzy long or anyhting.

Like this 8D

I don't know.

I want to get my hair layered more, at the least.

Which is probbably what I'll end up doing xD

But i want to know if you thought any of these would look okay-ish.

Or If I should stay like I am.

:3

My hair is black. And wavy. With side bangs. They were longer, but I cut them just over my eyebrows this summer, in July (yes, I was quite bored) and now they're up to the bottom of my nose. My hair grows pretty fastish. D:

I straighten my bangs every day, but today I figured out the look better if I straighten them in the night and don't do anything to them in the morning. :]

I wash my hair every other day. I skip two days at most, or else I feel all icky and gross. I have suckish layers, but I want to grow them out, because it turns my hair all wavy and gross. My hair's awfully thick. Apparently, it's nice, but I usually don't think so. Today, is one of those rare days when I agree with the people who say that.

I have boring brown hair that I wear down. Nothing special.

My bangs are really long though :) I'm going to cut them straight like Cho Chang's hair for Halloween (Here).

I have very very dark brown hair, it looks black actually. I have side swept bangs, but I'm going to cut them tonight because they're getting too long. I have very choppy layers at the top of my head and then it's very long at the bottom. My hair goes right below my chest and it's naturally wavy. I straighten it everyday but I take very good care of it. I spray mousse on my bangs in the morning and I like to add styling gel to my hair sometimes. My hair looks like a mushroom, it's cute :3

I have weird hair ..

it's straight, i have side-swept bangs and its threee colors.

dark brown, caramel brown and reddish-brown.[<____< excessive use of the word brown. get the point?]

so it's different shades of brown o.o

my hair's layered .. and stubborn >___<

if I try to curl it, it will become straight in like 5 minutes. =____=

I have short, brownish, black hair. All my friends want me to grow it in because they think I would look good with long hair.

I don't think so.

[SIZE=7pt]I have dark brown, just past my shoulder length hair, with side swept bangs. I love my bangs :3 [/SIZE]

To School: I comb it, then straighten it and put my bangs down

At Home: Comb it and leave it as is

At Night: I pin my bangs up and yeahh .

I use Aussie Sydney Smooth shampoo and conditioner, but i don't really like it, Im getting a new kind soon. [ :

I have brown, bleak, curly hair that was originally supposed to be something along the lines of an emo/scene haircut, but it SO DIDN'T WORK. D:<

My hair curls far too much for it to work, so I went with shaggy dog for a while and now the bangs are kind of going down to my chin.

So I need a haircut. I'm getting a haircut and I'm dying it black. I would dye it rainbow streaked but I don't want to bleach.

I use Charles Worthington Salon Results for my hair, or at least, I am currently, but it's not working anymore. ]:< So I need to find a new kind of shampoo now.

By the way, my hair is layered, and once I get it fixed I might be able to pull off sort of 80's. I want sort of Robert Smith, but I don't know if that'd work, given my hair's uncooperation with hair gel, etc.

I have shoulderblade length, dark blonde, wavy/curly hair.

I use Herbal Essences 2-in-1: Hello Hydration, Body Envy, and Dangerously Straight. :]

My favorite is Hello Hydration <3

I have weird hair ..it's straight, i have side-swept bangs and its threee colors.

dark brown, caramel brown and reddish-brown.[<____< excessive use of the word brown. get the point?]

so it's different shades of brown o.o

my hair's layered .. and stubborn >___<

if I try to curl it, it will become straight in like 5 minutes. =____=
I'll give you MY hair if you give me YOURS~

I have side bangs. <3

And I straighten my hair. <3 So yeah...

It's collarbone length. It's blond.

I use Suave Vibrant Blonde. :]

My hair is commented by others occasionally to be beautiful. It's a very dirty blond that goes down to my chest. And it's very hard to brush. :p

Cecib :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back