Haircut!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GotchiGirl96

Reaction score
I've been bugging my mom for a while to let me get my hair cut. She's finally given in. I don't know when I'm getting it done, hopefully soon, but first I have a question.

My hair is pretty unevenly cut. In the middle, it's long, and shorter on either side, the left side having the shortest pieces. I want my hair even with those shortest pieces, but how do I go about explaining that to the hair dresser?

Thanks in advance.

In the meantime, what kind of hairstyles do you all have?

I'd say just that. xD

"I want it to be the same length as the short bits on the left side."

As for my hair, it's just around my shoulders and I got layers <3

Last edited by a moderator:
Be like "I want my hair all this length, no layers."

Even better, bring in a picture, hairdressers love those visual things.

As for my hair, it's boring. I used to have super long hair, but I cut it all off and now it's a medium length. I have a side part, and it's naturally straight, I can never get any volume with it.

I recently just got some blonde/auburn highlights done in it though, I'm happy/

As for my hair, it's boring. I used to have super long hair, but I cut it all off and now it's a medium length. I have a side part, and it's naturally straight, I can never get any volume with it.
Yeah mine used to be pretty long then I cut it to my shoulders-ish. Now its a little past my shoulders. My hair is straight/wavy most the time :ph34r:

Mine hair is down to my shoulders, and its straight, but no layers ]= I dyed it quite a bit, I have blue, black, orange, and brown in my hair, it makes a pretty cool copper effect in the sun light. I wanna get it shorter in the back, so I can spike it. Basically I wanna get scene/emo hair

My hair is brown with slight traces of red and even slighter traces of blond at the tips in the sunlight. It's naturally wavy and very thick, and I don't straighten it anymore. It's past shoulder length and I never want it to be shorter. I LOVE my long hair. My mom wants to trim it, but I don't want to, I think it's fine the way it is.

Tell your hairdresser exactly what you told us.

And my hair is a hot mess right now. XD

It's reddish brown and past my shoulders.

I have really long bangs that need cutting and my part is way to the left.

Like the very left.

And it's curly and wavy.

In a messy sort of way.

So very natural at the moment. xD

My hair is brown and it comes just above my elbows, I have a fringe but it is brushed to the side at the moment. It is naturally wavy but I normally straighten it.

=)

Hmm, just explain to her the way you did in your post, as easily as you can. She's a hairdresser, so she should understand. GL :)

my hair is long, it ends like a little past my chest, straight (usually) withlayers.

I understood what you meant, so just tell your hairdresser that and they'll understand you.

I just got my hair cut and thinned out a week ago, and it's probably the shortest it's been in a long time, and it's still long past my shoulders. It's brown/black and it's really thick. I don't really have bangs anymore, they kind of grew out, but it's parted to the side.

Just say that you want your hair to be equal on all sides.

Hope it looks good!~ (After you get it cut)

^ Bangs that are straight across the forehead.

[x] < This is what my hair looks like.

[x] < But my bangs are like this [slightly shorter, though.]

My hair is this colour; [x]

~Mew

I love haircuts, they're always so exciting =D

Right now, mine is really layered and with a side fringe. I have a picture somewhere of it looking nice.. Imma find it tomorrow :)

I love it when it's just been cut with layers, because there are so many different shades of blonde, coppery colours and darker tones in my hair and you can see them all.

The only trouble is it grows ridiculously fast so all the layers and the fringe are almost gone after a few weeks.

The other thing that annoys me is that after the first wash, it never looks the same.. Ahh well. I blow dry it upside down and that generally volumises it a little.

Sure yours'll look great once you get it done =D

You can do this by telling your hairdresser what you just told us, show her which bits you want cutting shorter and which bits you want the same, they'll usually know instantly if not then just tell them again. xP

Last proper HAIR shot I took was this one ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back