half the screen:

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

spievie

Reaction score
My tamagotchi is only showing half of the screen; the other half is gone. i am just wondering if the same happened to your v4.5. And the sound is like eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkk for about 10 seconds if I press a button. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :huh: :huh: :huh:

try to reset and press the B button, and then choose "download".

Maybe you should try with fresh batteries inside.

I hope this help. :rolleyes:

when it showed half the screen it was new and i lost the recept so it couldn't be the batteries and i couldn't return it. I tried reseting it but it stayed the same. :rolleyes: ;) :D :huh: :huh:

If it is new, then it may be worth unscrewing the back and taking the battery out and placing it back in again, the press DOWNLOAD or even RESET to see what happens.

It could be something as simple as a bad connection with the battery.

Unless of course someone spilled some soda on your tama whilst you weren't looking :rolleyes:

*off topic: removed*

Last edited by a moderator:
eeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkk... It is probably a funny battery that is running out or somthing.. etc. Or if Soda has being spilt :D hehe.. I don't lnow why but that's sorta amusing, TamaMum.

But yeah... try fiddling with/getting a new battery.

Have you tried with fresh batteries? :D

If none of our suggestions worked, your tama is damaged returne it to your store...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back