Halfway

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Runner

Reaction score
New York City.

A huge, gigantic city, that is a symbol of the most powerful country in the world. With a population of over 8 million, the city is always bustling with activity, which is why it is known as the "City That Never Sleeps".

But look further, past the yellow taxi cabs, past the businessmen, past the flashing lights. Right in one of the neighborhoods of the Bronx, there sits a building, that looks no different than the other dinky buildings surrounding it.

This building is no different than your typical building, albeit one small, teeny fact.

The entire place is actually a halfway house, managed by a teen recovery program, who wished to help teens who had run ins with the law to get back up and free to roam around without being trailed everywhere.

There are 7 bedrooms total in the house, one of which is occupied by a parole officer who has chosen to stay and watch the other 10 other teens in the house (Yes, teens have to share rooms).

At first, the teens manage to stay good, in line, perfect. Their schedule looks like this:

6 AM: Wake up, eat breakfast, hastily get ready, etc. etc

7 AM: Go to school

2:30 PM: Come home from school. Sit around the house all day, maybe go out with the officer if he says it's okay to go outside with him. If not, stay confined to the house.

9 PM: Go to respective room, study, do quiet stuff

Before 10 PM: Lights out, or else risk punishment

But one day, the parole officer accidentally gets into an accident when trying to fix a hole in the roof of the building, and he tumbles to his death.

Panicking, the teens quickly come up with a plan to hide the body, and they manage to hide it well enough that it seems no one will find out.

But unfortunately, things are not quite well. First off, the teens no longer have anyone to watch them.

Secondly, they no longer have a parole officer to watch them. Chances are, they will have to return to jail for real if they can't keep their officer's death secret.

Meaning they have to keep living in the house as if everything is normal, and that they must still attend their stupid weekly counseling sessions at the stupid counselors five blocks away.

However, just how do 10 teenagers go about living without jobs, or a guardian to support them as they live in a home?

Chaos will ensue in this awesome RP.

RULES:

No sues of any sort

4-5 sentences a post please, no little choppy ones

Cool characters only please

No trolling, rickrolling, trolololoing, etc, etc

Make sure your character actually committed a crime, nothing like "Jimmy tripped a little girl" or something. Has to be something that would actually get someone arrested.

I must accept your form before we begin

Remember, drink koolaid for the sake of the little kiddies! Even if we're dealing with teenage delinquents here, please make sure to consider little kiddies and not cuss or anything bad. Captain obvious, but I had to throw this in.

FORM:

Name:

Age(14-19)

Personality:

Looks:

Crime:

Interests:

Other:

I will post mine in the morning. Huzzah.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Skye Miller

Personality: Skye is a shy girl, however, she is very kind to others but prefers not to speak to them. Others may think she is anti-social, but she can be very social with close friends. However, if you make her angry, she can become a total monster. However, after the argument is over, she will act like nothing has happened.

Looks: Skye is a pale girl with chocolate-brown hair parted neatly to the left. She is about 5"3, and has brown eyes. She wears a light blue and white striped tee and skinny jeans; light blue slippers. Of course, her favorite color is sky blue, as you can tell already. She is a slim girl with the unhealthy look of someone that has grown a lot on a short space of time. She has a short torso and long feet and long arms, her nails and toenails painted light blue.

Crime: She was the prime suspect in a murder of her three-year old brother who was drowned in the tub. Red marks around his neck showed he was forced under. Skye's father was sleeping at the time, but it was impossible for him to have done it, therefore Skye was called guilty. However, being near so many killers, she is as horrible as any teen killer.

Interests: Skye is interested in weapons and knives and enjoys cooking. She wouldn't mind it if some random guy told her to make a grilled cheese sandwich or some meatloaf, because she just loves cooking that much, although she would have a problem serving it because of her shyness.

Other: Nope.

^Accepted.

I'm gonna have to make my form later, because it's like 10 PM over here and I wanna go take a shower and stuff.

I have a question that just hit me a while ago...

You said there are seven rooms, one is occupied by the parole officer.

Therefore, there are now six rooms, but if the teens have to share rooms, and we divided each of the ten teens by twos, We'd have five groups. So would there be six rooms with one left vacant or will there be two people that have their own room?

And shouldn't we have our room numbers somewhere there in the form?

Yeah, I know, annoying questions :3 But thoughts like those come up a lot and I can't help but ask :)

Name: Cyrus (Cye) Dillinger

Personality: Cye is very sadistic, and it's not a pretty sight. He loves the thought of people being in pain and him being the cause of it. After his abuse as a child, he quickly learned to take his anger out by annoying people, to the point where he can cause them major stress and sometimes depression. He don't care about hurting others, it takes his stress off of him and he loves it. Eventually, the annoying got to physical torture, and that lead to killing. People were afraid, but he loved it. No one understood him, so why should he spare anyone? Killing people was all he needed. After he was sent to New York, he slowly changed. Although he can still be annoying and sadistic, he doesn't resort to violence unless ticked off by someone first. His annoying side has taking more of a humorous tone than a threatening one, and does it to be funny, not to be mean. Deep done, his anger and pain is still there, but he hides it pretty well.

Looks: Being from a low income family, Cye never got a lot of food and because of that is very underweight. He is average height, and is on the pale side because of the coldness of Detroit. His black, long hair is covered in a beanie, although his hair still goes down to almost cover his green eyes. He has a piercing on his left ear. As for his wardrobe, it's nothing too special. He sports a black sweatshirt with a skull on it, and jeans. For certain occasions like working out and going to dunner he'll wear different, but for the most part, that's it. His shoes are black Converse high-tops, again nothing too out of the ordinarily.

Crime: A rather large killing spree at his school and neighborhood, including the deaths of 20 students, 5 teachers, 3 executives, and 25 citizens in the area.

Interests: Music, and messing with others.

Other:

Accepted, Jared. And @The Watching, yeah, I guess I'll go revise the forms, although I can't now since I can't edit the first post. We'll just have to put numbers down when we first post or somethin. And let's just say the sixth room is a bathroom. I meant to change that to five but forgot.

Name: Grant Caldwell

Age(14-19): 18

Personality: Grant is a complete jerk and you will most likely not want to go near him. As you may imagine a gang member to be, Grant is a rough, very strong guy, who doesn't really care about anything or anyone. If something killed off his entire family, he wouldn't care because he hates them anyway and stopped being in contact with them years ago. He is just about the most blunt person one could ever come across. If some girl comes up to him crying, most likely, he won't help them even if they're hot. Oh, speaking of girls, Grant is really only friendly to them because he's a guy and thus is attracted to girls. If you're a guy who isn't in his gang, well, good luck trying to get along with him. You will definitely need it when you come across Grant the jerk Caldwell. Although if you somehow manage to befriend him by gaining his hard to earn trust, he will treat you like a bro.

Looks: Grant has dark, brown skin, and short, brownish black hair on top of his head. He has brown eyes, and his ears are pierced. He normally always wears simple earrings, the kinds you would see guys wear and not anything crazy or girly. Grant is pretty big, with a rather muscular frame from his horrible hobby of street fighting and his interest in basketball from long ago, and he is tall (5'9), thanks to the power of genetics since his Dad was a super giant. Grant will always wear simple, casual clothing. Jeans, shirts, hoodies, jackets, the coolest Nike kicks. You won't ever see him dressed in anything else.

Crime: Used to run with a big gang down in Chicago, and he got arrested several times, for various offences like shoplifting, loitering, gangfights, kool-aid possession, and the other stuff possession. Eventually, he finally just got detained once and for all along with some of his mates when they were in the midst of a brutal gangfight.

Interests: Fighting and stealing. Probably not very good interests for him. But he did enjoy basketball back in the day, and he isn't a bad singer either.

Other: Not much else. Don't underestimate him, he isn't stupid even if he looks like an idiot.

Last edited by a moderator:
Starting now. Grant is in room 3 btw.

Grant awoke on the top bunk of his stupid bunk bed, which he unwillingly had to share. It was all he could do to not punch out the person rooming with him. Groaning, he slowly stretched his arms up in the air, and then let out a yawn before jumping off of his bunk, not caring how loud the thud he made was. Ripping off his fugly pajamas to pull on his usual fare of clothing, Grant hastily got fully dressed before heading out to the kitchen, to get some cereal out of the pantry. He strolled right up to the second cupboard to the right above the counter, and took out the box of Wheaties. It tasted like crud, but it was the only thing available besides Lucky Charms, and Grant hated Lucky Charms. Frowning at the fact the box was almost empty, he dumped the remainder of the contents in a bowl before throwing the bag away. Today was going to have to be a grocery day after school.

Cye will room with Grant in room 3 for teh luls.

Cye rolled out of the bed, (**&)*& at Grant. "Of course you gotta wake me up, every &^*&&*( day!" he yelled, following him to the kitchen. Jumping on the counter, he had some LUcky Charms. "Waht's the matter, had a nightmare? You scared, you little baby? Wanna go crying home to your little *&(*&& group you call a gang?"Cye was still in his pajamas, which consisted of sleep shorts with a few revealing holes in them, and a overly large t-shirt. He didn't care, it was the morning and no one would notice. Grant had ruined his morning already, so why shouldn't he ruin it for everyone else?

Oh god, him.

Grant snapped, and yelled at Cye, "Whatever, you little skinny @$*#@(%." He then proceeded to spit on Cye before going back to enjoying his Wheaties, trying to woof them down quick as possible. Since there wasn't much left anyway, he finished, and then put his bowl down. "Just to let you know, I'm going grocery shopping after school. If you want to get more of your stupid Lucky Charms, then come along. Although one of these days, the @#(@ police is gonna pick up on us, especially since we're living off what money we do got."

"At least I'm not black, *&*(^." Cye said, wiping the spit off of him. Since he was Detroit, he knew a lot of blacks and had nothing against them, but did use that word to irritate Grant. "The police will probably pick you out first, based on your appearance." Cye added, knowing it would only add to the fuel. He braced himself, ready for Grant to try and physically assault him. Waiting to dodge whatever attack he would try, Cye just eyed him down.

Name: Daniel 'Dan' Henderson

Personality: A slacker and a high school dropout, this guy is lazy. He can only bother to take a shower once a month. He doesn't really have a brain, being one of the worst students during elementary, middle, and 1/4 of high school. So don't go asking him all these wise-man questions. He even wishes he had a technical wheelchair to go around the house he lived in. Eating? Slow as a slug. Sleeping? Too tiresome to climb in bed. Sleep on the couch or floor. There's a fire in the room next door? Can't call 911 and rather burn to death.

Looks: He has messy, long, greasy, dark brown hair and a widow's peak. Oily pale skin. Wears a patched up shirt with a few small rips here and there the base color being gray. Black sweatpants with more rips and socks with holes in them. A skinny, somewhat shorter than normal 5'6.

Crime: Identity theft. Whenever he found a wallet on the ground, he'd just used the credit/debit card that was in there, since he was (and still is) too lazy to get his wallet out of his pocket and use his.

Interests: Baseball, being lazy.

Other: Potato.

Although Grant wanted to punch Cye, he didn't, since he knew better than to punch him since Cye would magically dodge it anyway since this was a text based world controlled by users who had too much freetime. Instead, he simply just answered, "Call me that one more &@#@$*() time, and I will murder you in your sleep. Go grocery shop yourself." He then grabbed his backpack and left for school.

Cye muttered something under his breath, walking to their room and starting to get dressed. He walked out and zipped up his sweatshirt, walking to school. Seeing Grant in the distance, Cye looked down. He had been trying to work on his insults and offensiveness, but he just let it all out today. "Whatever." He said, picking up his pace and catching up to Grant. Not saying a word, he looked straight up and continued to walk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back