Hallo everybody!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bloomacncheez

Reaction score
Pixelized and trapped in my Tamagotchi! (Help&
Hey, Tamatalk. I'm new here. I have a reasonably good impression of how to work things around here, but extra tips would be very helpful. I'm known as bloomacncheez, (and since a lot of people on other sites have a tough time pronoucncing my name, it's Blue-Mac-N-Cheese, just don't spell it that way) and I just got a V3 two months ago. My friend actually introduced me to this site last year but since I didn't have a Tama there wasn't much I could do so I registered yesterday. I'm a big fan of Memetchis :mametchi: , Debatchis, KuchiPatchis :mametchi: (sp?), and Piroriroritchis.

Sooo... I'll try and post as frequently as possible (but not too frequently) and hope to make some friends.

~BMNC

Hi bloomacncheez I joined today i hope you looked through all the rules...!

Remember the most important goal is to have FUN!

Hello bloomacncheez! ^^ Welcome to TamaTalk!

I hope you enjoy your stay with us!

Pm me if you want a friend!

You should check out The users guide to TamaTalk for a brief explanation of what and how to do what you want on TamaTalk! ^^

Thankies! ^^ :3

XxXxXxChErRiEzXxXxX

Hello bloomacncheez! ^^ Welcome to TamaTalk!I hope you enjoy your stay with us!

Pm me if you want a friend!

You should check out The users guide to TamaTalk for a brief explanation of what and how to do what you want on TamaTalk! ^^

Thankies! ^^ :3

XxXxXxChErRiEzXxXxX
Heh, I didn't even know there was a userguide and I've been here for over a year. ^^'

Learn something new everyday right?

Anyways, welcome to Tamatalk.

Prepare to be addcited!!!

]hi, can you help?[/u]

my v3 went crazy and i had 99 balls in my snacks list!

do you know why? :D :D :D

I think if you give enough points to the king you get a code that you type in at TamagotchiTown. :( :) :( :eek: :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back