Halloween group hatch!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamacass

Reaction score
hello Tamatalkers!

I was wondering, since Halloween is a special occasion, why not do a group hatch on the night? Any tama can be hatched!

Date: 31st of October

day: Thursday, Halloween night

time: 7:00 PM

I will be on my school sleepover that night but I will still hatch my tamagotchi!

-Tamacass

Last edited by a moderator:
oh my goodness, I am soo apart of this hun! im going to run my orange TMGC+C for this if that's ok, hopefully itll come in the mail in time for it ^.^ I was thinking about starting a Halloween hatch myself haha but hadn't had the time. so im super excited to do this <3

Its a bit early to post a topic for Halloween, but anyway, I'll join with any tama I'm running then :p

I will join too probably with a colour tama as the halloween stuff is cute, I will only run for a generation or two though

Ooh, I think I'll probably join this one! I love Halloween. I'll have to think about which one I want to run. Possibly my Angel.

*Edited because I just realized I have all the Halloween stuff downloaded on my iDL... Hmm. That would be a fun option too.

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess I may join bye count me as Maybe cause I may come late from trick or teating Yes I wrote it wrong and i'm childish a- anywho I may join.

i'm thinking about resetting my v3 for this or not :p maybe i'll reset it on halloween night :D

ps: i dont live in the US but time zone wont affect me :)

Dont worry about different time zones! :) just comfirm when your ready and you have chosen your tama. I will start the log when everybody is ready.

Hhmm first I must find my battery but then again I do want to trick or treat I also i'll replie back when I find my battery also yeah

Ok people! It's fine if you want to go trick or treating. The reason why I set it at 7:00 o clock is that it's dark and stuff. I will be on my school sleepover so it's not that different! ^_^

Going to hatch early for trick or treating, but I'm in! Tama-go should be ready by then. I'll pause as soon as the parents leave.

CAUTION: I AM TERRIBLE AT LOGS, GROUP HATCHINGS, AND OTHERWISE!

Nice!

Entries for the Halloween group hatch will close on the 20/10/2013.

Be sure to join! :)

-Tamacass

Why does It close on the 20th? It's really early and latecomers may come and they won't be able to join,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back