Halloween Hatch! (Post here)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry im gonna have to skip the hatch because i had to have someone move into my apt last minute so wont have time [bows] but ill def be watching everyone elses progress! thanks for having me <3

2cbb33f321a59b4c8d9fe95c4386c45f.jpg
330386cb2324ff39e821cd4977485936.jpg

My TMGC V4s evolved! Hinotamatchi on the dark blue one and Young Dorotchi on the light blue one! Awww, so cute! Maybe we'll go on tamatown later on.........

442daa054aba0b9e19f168fadf9b099a.jpg
e4c8050e16d6ccfbf60d123df272915c.jpg

Young Dorotchi and Hinotamatchi wanted to take a photo both together, they just admire themselves so much, its hilarious. Sushi says goodbye! Hinotamatchi says goodbye!

:)

@tamatown123 - after looking at your photo, I thought

25000 was the actual price of the UFO. o_o

- TamaTamatchi

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^^^^ lol xDDDDD, so costly ._.

Halloween Hatch!

1351785001.png

Leala evolved into..this character. I was supposed to show her getting GP but whatever xD

1351785139.png

Yay, I found it!

1351785551.png

She went to meet her teacher for the first time. Although she was a little shy at first, they got to know each other well!

1351785683.png

The teacher handed her a little present. What was it?....

1351785770.png

Her first rucksack! Cute!

1351785848.png

She was very happy!

That's it for today!

~TT123

Here's the pictures from yesterday, no need for me to explain them. I hope you can see them well enough.

tama1-2.jpg
tama2-2.jpg
tama4-1-1.jpg

Today there isn't much news, and no pictures. Momo evolved into Tamatchi sometime last night. But after that, I'd paused her, and forgot to take her off pause all night, so growth may be a little delayed. -.-

Kuribotchi has evolved into Young Mametchi the next day.

IMG_0716.jpg

I took him to the park and played with Androidtchi.

IMG_0720.jpg
IMG_0722.jpg

Translation: "I want to play ball with someone. It feels great throwing balls around."

And play ball they did.

IMG_0723.jpg
IMG_0726.jpg

Later in the day we went to the Tamatama Market and bought a yellow train pass - and the Amusement Park opened!

We took the train to go check it out.

IMG_0729.jpg
IMG_0730.jpg

It was a very lively place! Being young (and still scared of big rides), he simply enjoyed bobbing around the teacups ride.

IMG_0732.jpg
IMG_0734.jpg

He's having an awesome day so far.

IMG_0735.jpg

Oh Im terrible I have neglected my tama all day because I had to make 50 cupcakes before work eeek, so all I can say is she had turned into Sabosabotchi and I love her. She looks like one of the tokidoki cactus people :) they are my fave I have the cactus pup in the picture ^^. I will try to take better care of her tomorrow and take some pictures. Its 12:17am here so night all!

Today wasn't too eventful :( Waiting on hitting adult, atm!

But I did manage to catch a photo of Tofu in the bathtub :3

1-2.jpg

After that, I decided to try and go figure out the swimming game. When you start, there's you and two of your opponents. Then you select 1, 2, or 3... and I believe it's you guessing which place you'll come in for the race! After you select this number, the race begins. So far, I haven't found any sort of button combo that clearly speeds you up. I did see that Tofu once began to drown, so I quickly pushed all the buttons I could and he came back up, lol. But anyways! Here's some photos of us practicing swimming :) I know it doesn't look like it, but Tofu came in first place for this one!!

2-2.png
3-2.png

He later went to sleep. Must be tired from today's activities :(

4-2.png

And bonus photo for fun, lol!

5-2.png

Edit: I'm proud to say that I think I'm going to pick up this Akai as a main Tama :3 This is my first time running a Japanese Connection/Ketai, and so far, it's been fun. I'm enjoying how it's so different from what I'm used to. The one that I'm running for this hatch is one that came a lightly used, but the package was quite unraveled. I do have another Akai (yellow sweets) that's in perfect packaging, and I I guess I'll keep that one for a collection :) Tofu is making me want to keep him forever, ofc. ♥

** Double post, eek. Mod, feel free to delete! **

I don't have pictures today but Paletchi evolved in Painaputchi. I haven't decided which adult to try for either. Life has been busy busy

Lola evolved today into a lovely Violetchi:

WP_000144.jpg
WP_000138.jpg
WP_000148.jpg
WP_000146.jpg

My much neglected V5 however evolved a different direction:

WP_000137.jpg

Other

4071dd95c20655d0d8946ebcb38305f4.jpg
387a0be35d054976d979addc57578d4d.jpg

Lookie lookie who evolved! Well, hinotamatchi was an adult for 48 hours, but he finally evolved! I've never obtained a Togetchi before, so this is really exciting for me! Tomorrow, we'll go on tamatown.

:D

30d1652556398e016f88a5694cc9e7a6.jpg
1a375057f864ad582860810ec1fc4b96.jpg

Horray, Pukatchi! Also just like Togetchi, I've never obtained a Pukatchi. I'm even more happy because i've seen pictures of Pukatchi, and she's really adorable. Maybe she'll join a friend on tamatown tomorrow.

17e4f4c11983f80aa19c12a0a03bc39b.jpg
5e814e5b007844bc7c4971dc0ba8012a.jpg

Well, Pukatchi decided to meet Togetchi for a playdate. As suprise, Togetchi proposed to Pukatchi to get married. She cried and got engaged. Tomorrow will be there wedding, so stay tuned. ^3^

- TamaTamatchi

cca4609f2ed3cfe796b7c300173100c1.jpg
f54f7a33cf895da952adcceb4f8ac47e.jpg

Well, it was finally time for the wedding to start. As both sides were about to go, they were getting ready. Pukatchi's sister (Nikatchi) was helping her with her make up. Togetchi's sister (Young Memetchi) was helping him with fixing his tuxedo.

b3882a1a2d486173fdef69b3d86b7840.jpg
3cb66960ac6f2f8c87a0f67f80afadcf.jpg

Well, as they got ready, they walked down the red carpet with flowers scattered on them. "Husband & Wife, you may kiss the bride!". Then, they were married. Pukatchi and Togetchi are now husband and wife!

fd7a20d9e3829957374f83689bb3ab11.jpg
8d1ef0d7c2f38aa2dbe2bf6437863bdd.jpg

Pukatchi was rushed to the hospital 9 months later because through the 9 months, she was pregant and she was ready. Togetchi was home worried sick about her, but she was okay at the end. Instead of having 1 baby......

3a147e339c62e23e278a55c9b56501b8.jpg
6101ef7fc7180d4486dac0be93be1caf.jpg

Awwwwwwwwwww! Pukatchi gave birth to two wonderful boys! Thus Colin and Jesse were born! Togetchi drove to the hospital to see how Pukatchi was doing, he was the most happy to see two boys.

304f330b645adf4e9edda93e98ea2c26.jpg
4f13063b4318aa03d183396ddf7b5e0e.jpg

Togetchi went home with one baby, which was Jesse. He was so happy to have two boys, the fact that he is a boy.

:p . Pukatchi went home with Colin, where they enjoyed a game of baseball and a snack of potato chips.

Well, both Togetchi and Pukatchi left tonight

which means i'm out of this hatch. Had so much fun!

Will be reading everyone else's entries!

- TamaTamatchi

Stats so far:

IMG_0760.jpg

We came across the 4th Happy Seal randomly by using the magnifying glass on a clear morning sky.

Later in the afternoon, the clouds formed but the tree shows great progress!

IMG_0745.jpg

We then checked out the Lottery Centre to see if we have any winning tickets.

IMG_0750.jpg
IMG_0752.jpg

He won a vacuum cleaner!

IMG_0753.jpg
IMG_0755.jpg

The entire afternoon was spent playing at the nearby Game Centre.

IMG_0756.jpg
IMG_0759.jpg

By dinner time, I tried giving him the Picnic set but he started throwing a tantrum fit.

IMG_0762.jpg

I guess either he hates or is too young for it. Guess we'll try again later and see what happens!

Im back again :)

Here's whats happend over the last few days: Friday Sabosabotchi grew up into Violetchi she is one of my faves so I was really happy :) so I tried to get all her happy seals and found a new one that isn't on the list dun dun dun! its the Halloween dress (its a download) so instad of waiting for my retro seeds to grow to get a 3rd happy seal I got it form that yay :) Ill get the 4th when I un-pause, and I tried to get her to turn into her other form without much luck the broom I have must be different to the one that makes her change and all the downloads for the one that does seem to have gone PM me if you know where to get it. Saturday I had to put all my tamas on pause as I was having a Halloween party and they were also on pause Sunday I had to clear up and had work :( .

So its now Monday and every on is coming off pause whoop :D and they are all coming to work with me as usual on Mondays :) I dont have the time to take or upload pictures today so I will have some tomorrow along with an update of what happened today :) . See ya later!

I haven't been posting here lately because I killed my tama. >.< This the 2nd tama I let die this month, and I don't want it to happen again. At first I was gonna give up the hatch, or take a break from tamas but I decided otherwise. I'll be waiting until the 2nd gen to re-hatch my tama for this hatch. Is anyone gonna stick around for the 2nd generation?

I sent Young Mametchi into a warm bath before going to bed.

IMG_0763.jpg

The next day, he evolved into Gozarutchi!

IMG_0764.jpg

We checked on our tree outside and it has grown and bore palette fruits!

IMG_0765.jpg
IMG_0769.jpg

He spent the rest of the morning doing his Tama Lisa painting.

Thinking that he's big (and tough) enough, he asked me to take him back to the amusement park and challenge a new attraction --- the Horror House.

IMG_0954.jpg
IMG_0955.jpg

But not a minute after he entered, several screams have been heard from the inside... and out he came...

IMG_0957.jpg
IMG_0958.jpg

...poor guy. That must have scared his wits off. :p

I shall be around for second generation its kicked off here already lol

Here are photos as promised :)

I got Violetchi all dressed up for halloween a few days late I know but I had too shes too cute ^^. I also discovered that not only does your tama go a burnt colour when dirty but the whole house does too! We are going to have to keep ontop of the cleaning form now on just look at the place its a discrace!

01.jpg

After the major clean up she got her 4th happy seal so it was off to the date palace and the Hapihapitchi we adopted came along too to see who the lucky man was.

02.jpg

So after marrying the adorable Kikitchi she had a baby boy and then when he was fast asleep snuck off. He then grew up into Kaubotchi before falling asleep again.

03.jpg

When he woke up the fallowing day it was his birthday (07/11/12) and I managed to sneak one of the elusive cut scenes!

04.jpg

Be back soon!

WRAP-UP!

Before I wrap up for this hatch (I only intended to join for a single generation), we went to the park to play with Mimitchi.

IMG_0959.jpg
IMG_0960.jpg
IMG_0961.jpg

Translation: "Let's play ball together! I like seeing it bounce."

IMG_0963.jpg

Thanks for having us in this hatch! The next generation picks up after I run my 15A Log for the next season. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back